People that preach on the train about God Unappreciation

i hate those people. all i want to do is take the train to where i gotta go and thats it

- Public Transportation
grin.gif
sick.gif
grin.gif

- It's soo irritating when humans stand and voice their opinions/beliefs loudly in a public forum. Cats used to be on the bus rapping and
cc0359e4e8987625eef24e6e002c84478092d45.gif
. Sit yo
down
...! I can't take that mess.

- Then you've got the old bum status type
...always onthat beggar tip
nerd.gif
tired.gif
nerd.gif

- But, somehow...none of the others seem to annoy me as much as the Jesus freaks. They seek to invade your peace and privacy while bombarding you with Jesustalk, all in an effort to drive you insane...and it works!

dhl.gif

-
's had me leaving two, three stops early and walkingthe rest of the way......................That was from my old school days, where the subway, regional rails and buses excited me. Now, I abhor public transitand all of the disgusting humans who ride it.

I remember one morning I was taking the A train from Far Rockaway and this man got on the train slowly and sat down. At a random stop he popped up &started preaching about what's wrong with the world today. I had my iPod blaring and I could STILL hear him. A lot of people were laughing at him'cause he had a Haitian accent. I got to Broadway Junction and hopped my short butt off the train with the quickness to catch the L train. Tell me why HEGOT ON THE L TRAIN TOO. I was so heated. I basically spent my whole morning with him.

'cause he had a Haitian accent.
I think its a ny thing. Same thing on my trains.

I hate the sneak attack. Its as if God came to them in between the Kings Highway stop and Dekalb Ave

Originally Posted by proper english

im from CA.. is this something that only happens in the east?

but then again ive never been o the bus/train.

yeah, true...but we (at least in the Bay Area) get them coming to the house..usually really early on weekends...especially when I went to college...godd@mnI hated that..also they would stop you while going to class, stepping in front of you asking all kinds of+#$!!%%%+ questions. If I wasn't in a hurry Iwould %$@$ with them sometimes, telling them my given name was Lucifer, start bringing up historical references to when their religion did something stupid inthe name of god, etc..silly %!@* like that, I was young what are you going to do..but the Hare Krishna guys are pretty chill, they'll just ask if you havea moment and if you tell them you are in a hurry they respect that.

Point: bible thumpers / nomad preachers suck...seriously.

Yeah, it's annoying. And it's not like you can just switch cars to get away from them usually because after a couple of stops they switch cars too.

I HATE SEEING THOSE WATCHTOWER MAGAZINES (the magazines je hova wittness handout)!!!!!!!!!!

when they try to hand them to me i think to myself...im 18...i dont want that tihs

Back
Top Bottom