People who bring food that stinks to work.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

one of my coworkers would come in with a box of chitterlings and he had the nerve to utter some words to me after he ate. The never of that guy. I had to tell him, bro gargle some Clorox and then holler at me player. cause two positives don't equal a negative in this situation.

roll.gif
uh im sorry but what are the two positives in this situation im confused. 

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

man this dude here

his food always stinks

i dunno if he use dirty tupperware or what

but he always bringing something in that stinks

its annoying

its too early to be sniffing beef stew extracts

yes im mad
This, ALL THIS describes my day today at work
30t6p3b.gif

"Some Stank food...That's that %@%* I dont like!"
But really though, somebody decided to microwave fish at the job a few days ago 
sick.gif
sick.gif
.  Smelled like some rancid P havin broad was poppin it on a handstand in the kitchen.

and if you have a legit job in any professional setting, there is no damn reason why you should be burning popcorn. This seems to be a weekly occurrence

Originally Posted by Sk8edDunks

one of my coworkers would come in with a box of chitterlings and he had the nerve to utter some words to me after he ate. The never of that guy. I had to tell him, bro gargle some Clorox and then holler at me player. cause two positives don't equal a negative in this situation.

roll.gif
LMAO!

a+ post and thread 

Originally Posted by rmK

Papaya Salad

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
that !@%* is the best... it dont even stink... unless they just dont know how to make it...

i got this co worker brought in some tuna in a can ( the one with the tomato chilli sauce )... this dumb #*% decides to put it in the microwave with the can and wrap it up with napkins because he thought that nothing would happen since he covered the metal #++???..we didnt know he did this til after,   me and my co worker was chilling on the computer and we here this buzz sound from the microwave...  we glanced at it and noticed that something was burning in there,  straight up fire in the microwave...
laugh.gif
that is the worst smell ever.. tuna, tomato, metal, and burned paper from the microwave?? who does that

Different cultures have food that smells different, I don't mind it. But the smell of burnt popcorn makes me want to murder someone.

Originally Posted by XxxxMT23xxxX

because 2 positives never equals to a negative....ever
laugh.gif
homie got it all wrong

burnt popcorn

Permeates the entire building.

People who eat stinky food on public transportation also irk me. For some reason I think this thread should have 'unappreciation' attached to the title. I've never seen that word used except on NikeTalk.

Man theres this one female at my job from ghana, cool %$! chick-thick too
pimp.gif
But the moment she brings her food from the microwave to around my our area, stinks the whole place up. Mostly smeels like fish and some other !###
sick.gif

And on top of that, every morning this chick be puttin on parfume like its in the end of the freakin world...good lawd
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

Aha I never had to deal with this but in elementary/middle school when we had lunch my moms used to pack me egg salad sandwiches
sick.gif
...used to stink up the whole lunchroom, the worst was when she used to make fish soup...................son, need I say more
laugh.gif
...and whatever she cooked it was usually the only thing in the house

Teacher use to let us eat in class before (8th grade) You can eat snacks. the moment i bring in a tuna sandwich all the white ppl go crazy... OMG it stinks... omfg dude what is wrong with you.... who eats tuna dude !*@ bro..... come on man throw that out..

teacher banned tuna sandwiches. Just cuz of me.

I hate it. Also sucks when the food smells good. I have a later lunch break so whatever is smelling permeates in the air till I eat. Feels badman

Use to work with this Haitian kat and Son would bring in some mud looking dish that smelled like str8 poo nuggets

^
roll.gif
and i've heard that chitlins smell terrible but i've never experienced it. My dad swears it makes him wanna puke lol

Anyhow, I can relate because we've had an empty cubicle become the 'kitchen'/ 'wet bar' sort of speak. Everyone on our aisle/floor would be using it. There'd be all sorts of things in there. Over time as more people used it, a foul smell started to grow. Anytime someone opened the door to get a soda or whatever, the smell would travel. I being pretty close to it was the victim. Ultimately, I couldn't stand it, and suggested someone bring baking soda. Eventually the culprit was found; it was spoiled salad w/ dressing.

The managers had to do a complete clean up and wipe down because the smell was terrible. The funny thing was, people that actually used the fridge were immune to the smell. Every time I brought up the smell, they said they didn't smell anything.

Originally Posted by sbib1130

roll.gif
uh im sorry but what are the two positives in this situation im confused.

The chitterlings is one plus because he got something to eat instead of bumming money off me. You know, those type of dudes that are like can you spot me $10.00 to buy super size chitterlings.Then when pay day come around there ghost or MIA.  The other positive is you could actually read.
devil.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom