Pepsi MAX and Kyrie Irving Present: "Uncle Drew: Chapter 3"

the dialogue is kinda lame and unnecessary imo but some dope moves in there

Jermey Lin cant bust ankles tho
and kevin love can? :lol:

if its following the nike jordan brand steez...

blake griffin..

who was that guy at the end that uncle drew said he was going to go get next?

it looked like lebron...

:nerd:

and yes... that extra commentary was kinda lame...

dont ruin a good thing pepsi. :lol:

Jermey Lin cant bust ankles tho
and kevin love can?
laugh.gif

if its following the nike jordan brand steez...

blake griffin..

who was that guy at the end that uncle drew said he was going to go get next?

it looked like lebron...

nerd.gif

and yes... that extra commentary was kinda lame...

dont ruin a good thing pepsi.
laugh.gif
Yes it's going to be Bron even with his Coca-Cola endorsement. 

He said the big man so im guessing like someone else said blake i cant think of anyone else right this moment

The picture look like Kevin love.. They said big man and it looked like love in the picture.. I know they've already had him but it looked like homie

Edit: yall talking about the dude to the left of love ok nvm forget what i posted

Last edited:
The picture look like Kevin love.. They said big man and it looked like love in the picture.. I know they've already had him but it looked like homie

Yea the pic was just who they had on the team already.

Hopefully we dont have to wait till the end of the season to find out

Cool commercial but this one seem too fake..

Of course it is. So many reasons why they cant do this for real.

I have to say for some ball player, they're pretty good actor.

It would be dope if Nike picked up the Uncle Drew character and Lebron showed up, but lettuce and cereal, the only old men built like Lebron throw fireballs.

Last edited:
Kyrie handles are just filthy :smh: that dive at 3:12 was horribly faked. Maya with the impressive hops, females have really stepped their game up.
The boy Nate Robinsons hops are unreal tho, like a real life nba jam. The new guy is probably somebody like Derrick Williams.

Nate Robinson Jumping 6 Feet Without Even Blinking. Saw This At The Barber Shop Earlier Today On ESPN. Love The Uncle Drew Series

It would be dope if Nike picked up the Uncle Drew character and Lebron showed up, but lettuce and cereal, the only old men built like Lebron throw fireballs.

The first one could've been "real". Like no one knew who the old guy was.

The first one could've been "real". Like no one knew who the old guy was.
It's fake because they were forced to use planted actors since everyone has already seen the commercials by now. What they should have done is film them all first, THEN air them

Supposedly in the first one, the spectators knew a commercial was being filmed but thought it was just like a typical "streetball"/urban-themed ad or something. When Irving showed up dressed as the old dude people had no idea what was going on. So some of the reactions in the first one were genuine, but they're getting faker and faker now.

Last edited:
obviously its fake. Ain't no way in hell these dudes are going to let some random old man join the game :lol:
I was thinking Deandre Jordan was the big man

Back
Top Bottom