Pet Peeves UNappreciation Vol. STOP DOING THAT *#+@

I HATE IT WHEN YOU CALL THE WRONG NUMBER AND PEOPLE ASK WHO'S CALLING!
This happened to me last night. I thought I was calling this !+#%% Brenda. The conversation went like this.

Me-Hello, may I speak to Brenda?
Person-Who's calling?
Me-Greezee
Person-Nobody by that names lives here.

The %!%% you asking me who's calling then?
devil.gif

It seems like every hot chick that knows their hot feels like they have to have an attitude or a face that says, "I don't give a ____." Justannoying.
I can't stand it when people tailgate on the freeway; You're not getting any faster by going behind a slower car. In general, driving in Ohio justmakes me mad.
I hate the people that I hold doors open for and they don't feel obliged to say thank you.
Nerds who think they are smarter than me when I ace the test and get an A on the homework they felt they didn't need to do or study for, and feel superiorto me. Dude, you look ugly and I beat you at your own game.
I hate it when I ask what someone is doing, and they say they are "Chilling." No you're not. You're a loner for all it matters to me, sayingthat you're watching TV won't make me think you're not cool. Just stupid.
People who quote TV shows all the time in the middle of a conversation out of nowhere.
People who OD on college shirts. You're not going to Harvard, and you're probably not going to UCLA either.
Facebook statuses with song lyrics in them.

By open toed sandals, are you guys talking about flip flops, or the kinds with the straps all over the feet? Because I wear flip-flops (slides, thong sandals)a lot of the time...

People that call my phone over and over like if I didn't answer the first couple times I'll answer the 15th time and then they text and say oh I guessyou're busy

Girl with no vocab that use 30 words to say 3 words.

Pesty people.

people that's closed minded

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

It seems like every hot chick that knows their hot feels like they have to have an attitude or a face that says, "I don't give a ____." Just annoying.
I can't stand it when people tailgate on the freeway; You're not getting any faster by going behind a slower car. In general, driving in Ohio just makes me mad.
I hate the people that I hold doors open for and they don't feel obliged to say thank you.
Nerds who think they are smarter than me when I ace the test and get an A on the homework they felt they didn't need to do or study for, and feel superior to me. Dude, you look ugly and I beat you at your own game.
I hate it when I ask what someone is doing, and they say they are "Chilling." No you're not. You're a loner for all it matters to me, saying that you're watching TV won't make me think you're not cool. Just stupid.
People who quote TV shows all the time in the middle of a conversation out of nowhere.
People who OD on college shirts. You're not going to Harvard, and you're probably not going to UCLA either.

By open toed sandals, are you guys talking about flip flops, or the kinds with the straps all over the feet? Because I wear flip-flops (slides, thong sandals) a lot of the time...
When this happens from time to time, I make sure that I very loudly speak out, "You're welcome!" Usually embarrasses and shames the$@*# out of them in public and even made a few women apologize

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

It seems like every hot chick that knows their hot feels like they have to have an attitude or a face that says, "I don't give a ____." Just annoying.
I can't stand it when people tailgate on the freeway; You're not getting any faster by going behind a slower car. In general, driving in Ohio just makes me mad.
Nerds who think they are smarter than me when I ace the test and get an A on the homework they felt they didn't need to do or study for, and feel superior to me. Dude, you look ugly and I beat you at your own game.
I hate it when I ask what someone is doing, and they say they are "Chilling." No you're not. You're a loner for all it matters to me, saying that you're watching TV won't make me think you're not cool. Just stupid.

By open toed sandals, are you guys talking about flip flops, or the kinds with the straps all over the feet? Because I wear flip-flops (slides, thong sandals) a lot of the time...

laugh.gif

Actually, I'd really have to say it gets to me when guys and girls have horrid looking toes/toenails and they flaunt their feet like it's not aproblem.

Originally Posted by Greezee

I HATE IT WHEN YOU CALL THE WRONG NUMBER AND PEOPLE ASK WHO'S CALLING!
This happened to me last night. I thought I was calling this !+#%% Brenda. The conversation went like this.

Me-Hello, may I speak to Brenda?
Person-Who's calling?
Me-Greezee
Person-Nobody by that names lives here.

The %!%% you asking me who's calling then?
devil.gif

i had the same thing happen to me last week, i hate more than anything. "WHY" people... why this, why that.

Remember when people used to use lol to actually indicate they thought something was funny? Now people use it like a comma.

One that's been bugging the hell outta me lately is when people refer to somebody as brother or sister without
using your in front of it. It might just be a regional thing but it irks me hearing this out in public.
mad.gif

Ex. Lady tells daughter, "Where is brother?" instead of saying "Where is your brother?", or using the boy's damn
name and saying "Where is Charles?"

Originally Posted by gabers

One that's been bugging the hell outta me lately is when people refer to somebody as brother or sister without
using your in front of it. It might just be a regional thing but it irks me hearing this out in public.
mad.gif

Ex. Lady tells daughter, "Where is brother?" instead of saying "Where is your brother?", or using the boy's damn
name and saying "Where is Charles?"
laugh.gif

My homeboy does something weird involving family too. He will be talking to his brother Dee in person and be like "Hey Dee, where my mama at?"
I dont get this! Dee is clearly of the same vagina fool

Generally quiet places that one or two people make loud conversation in. computer lab, library, gym treadmill area... most of these places are 95% of the timevery quiet, TO YOURSELF places.. most people have the courtesy not to say anything but if it extends a minute, something needs to be said... its quiet in herefor a REASON ....

People who:

1) Stupidity as mentioned before
2) Have no consideration for others
3) Ask you the same questions over and over

and if we're talking about NT...
"/thread" after their response.
or if you ask "chicken or beef?" and they respond with lamb > *___ /thread, just annoys me.
eyes.gif
I know
laugh.gif

- when people are talkin on their cell phones with speaker turned on and the volume all the way up..that is mad extra nobody need to hear your whole convo.
laugh.gif

- When people cut me off when I'm trying to merge over to the exit ramp..making me miss my exit.
smh.gif

- People who act fake(on the internet especially) ...like stop the gimmick everybody can tell you just actin..

- People who look at you and don't say anything...say something or stop starin..

- People that try to push their religon on me, then try to get all preachy when I say I don't believe in organized religon..I just start walkin away atthat point

- When people are wearin shorts and sandals when its like 30 degrees out...that irks me for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom