PHANTOM BIBLICAL PASSAGES?

Originally Posted by vatech733

A question for all people who believe in "heaven".

Do you believe that a mentally handicapped human being will go to heaven and forever be
handicapped?

Or since they made it to heaven do they become what they could have been erasing their mental deficiency? Of course no one
has the answer to that, but when you put it in perspective like that how can you believe in eternal mental illness upon somebody?

*Kanye Shrug*
It was God's plan for them to be mentally disabled

The Lord works in mysterious ways

God don't make mistakes

Do you believe that a mentally handicapped human being will go to heaven and forever be
handicapped?

Or since they made it to heaven do they become what they could have been erasing their mental deficiency? Of course no one
has the answer to that, but when you put it in perspective like that how can you believe in eternal mental illness upon somebody?

*Kanye Shrug*

God don't make mistakes

Point is your redundant.

The bible and other spiritual texts all the way from the Bhagavad Gita to the Quran have literal and figurative significance. Some of the language is allegorical and some of it is recorded social history.....regardless why is your emphasis on the bible when there are such more important pressing issues going on in our world that directly effect us?

You'd rather point out the bible passages then focus on material issues happening now...your no better than a over-religious person mystifying reality. Because your intent is meaningless.

Yes people abuse religion for their own pursuits. Is that what you want people to acknowledge? Your rudimentary bruh. Talk to me about the bloodshed in Libya, Nigeria, and Sudan instead of things that can't be explained by humans....

Your in denial about your own agenda. Smart dumb cats...word to Ghostface.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Hows this for a PHANTOM PASSAGE! 

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Point is your redundant.

The bible and other spiritual texts all the way from the Bhagavad Gita to the Quran have literal and figurative significance. Some of the language is allegorical and some of it is recorded social history.....regardless why is your emphasis on the bible when there are such more important pressing issues going on in our world that directly effect us?

You'd rather point out the bible passages then focus on material issues happening now...your no better than a over-religious person mystifying reality. Because your intent is meaningless.

Yes people abuse religion for their own pursuits. Is that what you want people to acknowledge? Your rudimentary bruh. Talk to me about the bloodshed in Libya, Nigeria, and Sudan instead of things that can't be explained by humans....

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Why are people saying Anton bashes the bible? Dude states his opinion time and time again. It's all you salty bible thumping cry babies who try and argue with the man.

Your posts and views are appreciates bruh.

Why are people saying Anton bashes the bible? Dude states his opinion time and time again. It's all you salty bible thumping cry babies who try and argue with the man.

Your posts and views are appreciates bruh.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

handicapped?

*Kanye Shrug*

God don't make mistakes

Nope. Its not God's will that anyone be sick, poverty stricken, mental challenged..Im on my phone so I cant post all the scriptures, so ill edit later.. But Jesus said many times " I am here to do the will of my Father.". Never once did he come across a person who was sick and deny to heal them. He healed them each and every time.. He was doing the will of his father. Once a person dies and goes to Heaven, they will be perfect in spirit and body. No more sickness,no more pain. Sickness, disease, pain, sin, natural disasters are all due to the fall of man...

handicapped?

*Kanye Shrug*

God don't make mistakes

Nope. Its not God's will that anyone be sick, poverty stricken, mental challenged..Im on my phone so I cant post all the scriptures, so ill edit later.. But Jesus said many times " I am here to do the will of my Father.". Never once did he come across a person who was sick and deny to heal them. He healed them each and every time.. He was doing the will of his father. Once a person dies and goes to Heaven, they will be perfect in spirit and body. No more sickness,no more pain. Sickness, disease, pain, sin, natural disasters are all due to the fall of man...

Originally Posted by Jwill JR

handicapped?

*Kanye Shrug*

God don't make mistakes

Maybe in fantasy land book, but in real life he has no problem rewarding horrible individuals, allowing bad things to happen to good people, etc. Then when they cry for his name in mercy, laughing at them and doling out more.

Let's take Japan for example. Tsunami, death, destruction, people cry out his name for mercy. His response, LoL, Earthquake! Earthquake! Landslide!

In fact, if you look at it objectively, the overwhelming majority of natural disasters happen to the already downtrodden whether it be natural disasters, pandemics, even domestically with the levies in New Orleans and floods/tornadoes that ravage the South. If I was a betting man, I'd bet on God being an Uber Republican

handicapped?

*Kanye Shrug*

God don't make mistakes

Maybe in fantasy land book, but in real life he has no problem rewarding horrible individuals, allowing bad things to happen to good people, etc. Then when they cry for his name in mercy, laughing at them and doling out more.

Let's take Japan for example. Tsunami, death, destruction, people cry out his name for mercy. His response, LoL, Earthquake! Earthquake! Landslide!

In fact, if you look at it objectively, the overwhelming majority of natural disasters happen to the already downtrodden whether it be natural disasters, pandemics, even domestically with the levies in New Orleans and floods/tornadoes that ravage the South. If I was a betting man, I'd bet on God being an Uber Republican

handicapped?

*Kanye Shrug*

God don't make mistakes

but if they're created by god, who is omnipotent and perfect. why would he make them with sickness or mental deficiency?

i can't believe "God" would handicap one person so you or i could appreciate life much more.

handicapped?

*Kanye Shrug*

God don't make mistakes

but if they're created by god, who is omnipotent and perfect. why would he make them with sickness or mental deficiency?

i can't believe "God" would handicap one person so you or i could appreciate life much more.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

God don't make mistakes

v0xWr.jpg

At least this thread got to page 2 before it got derailed.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

God don't make mistakes

v0xWr.jpg

At least this thread got to page 2 before it got derailed.

handicapped?

*Kanye Shrug*

God don't make mistakes

I thought natural disasters were due to God's wrath? I mean let's not act like he doesn't have a track record of doing that? And I don't know if you're one of those religious people who drops the "It's all part of God's plan" expression but how can poverty, war, sickness, and many other ills that plague mankind be part of his plan. And if you're one of those that think he's "testing us", too what end? And why the hell is he/she testing us, sounds like a cruel little game if you ask me. In fact the whole God-human dynamic sounds like nothing more than  a cruel cruel being playing with people's lives for his personal amusement.

handicapped?

*Kanye Shrug*

God don't make mistakes

I thought natural disasters were due to God's wrath? I mean let's not act like he doesn't have a track record of doing that? And I don't know if you're one of those religious people who drops the "It's all part of God's plan" expression but how can poverty, war, sickness, and many other ills that plague mankind be part of his plan. And if you're one of those that think he's "testing us", too what end? And why the hell is he/she testing us, sounds like a cruel little game if you ask me. In fact the whole God-human dynamic sounds like nothing more than  a cruel cruel being playing with people's lives for his personal amusement.

God don't make mistakes

The people of japan are responsible for what happened to them. Don't sit up here and deny your belief in God, but base your argument on a god that doesn't listen like some evil human person. They are where the earthquake happened because people were living there. If the earthquake happened and people were properly warned that that area is not a safe zone because it sit's on top of four different tectonic plates in an area of the world known as the "Ring of Fire" for it's high seismic activity. Plus the fact that these governments were ignorant enough to put nuclear reactors on top of these unstable places just makes it 1000000x worse. To sit in the fire and complain because God does not save you is narcissistic, and senile.  All of the natural disasters are preventable if we didn't always put ourselves in harms way. Then we complain about God not doing enough and how evil the world is. The world is the way it is by choice. Not by some grand disdain for life on earth by God. We as humans have made the decisions which make our life terrible. It is only passive aggressive to blame God. 

God don't make mistakes

The people of japan are responsible for what happened to them. Don't sit up here and deny your belief in God, but base your argument on a god that doesn't listen like some evil human person. They are where the earthquake happened because people were living there. If the earthquake happened and people were properly warned that that area is not a safe zone because it sit's on top of four different tectonic plates in an area of the world known as the "Ring of Fire" for it's high seismic activity. Plus the fact that these governments were ignorant enough to put nuclear reactors on top of these unstable places just makes it 1000000x worse. To sit in the fire and complain because God does not save you is narcissistic, and senile.  All of the natural disasters are preventable if we didn't always put ourselves in harms way. Then we complain about God not doing enough and how evil the world is. The world is the way it is by choice. Not by some grand disdain for life on earth by God. We as humans have made the decisions which make our life terrible. It is only passive aggressive to blame God. 

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Point is your redundant.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Aite Sam Jackson. Damn passage has nothing to do with anything. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I humor you cause it's amusing and it gives me my daily boost of confidence but I think I need stop as tempting as it is. I wake up every morning and thank white Jesus I'm nothing like you intellectually, cause my life would be so difficult
sick.gif
sick.gif

There are countless of threads on NT that have nothing to do with material things happening now. I have created a thread about religious and ethnic conflict in Nigeria. But you'd prolly see that as religious bashing
laugh.gif
I don't see you going in any of the big booty or women trouble threads asking them to talk about current events. You stay salty.
pimp.gif

I'm waiting for God's vengeance by the way!!!!

WHERE'S HE AT? COME AT ME BRO!!!!!

satan1.jpg

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Point is your redundant.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Aite Sam Jackson. Damn passage has nothing to do with anything. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I humor you cause it's amusing and it gives me my daily boost of confidence but I think I need stop as tempting as it is. I wake up every morning and thank white Jesus I'm nothing like you intellectually, cause my life would be so difficult
sick.gif
sick.gif

There are countless of threads on NT that have nothing to do with material things happening now. I have created a thread about religious and ethnic conflict in Nigeria. But you'd prolly see that as religious bashing
laugh.gif
I don't see you going in any of the big booty or women trouble threads asking them to talk about current events. You stay salty.
pimp.gif

I'm waiting for God's vengeance by the way!!!!

WHERE'S HE AT? COME AT ME BRO!!!!!

satan1.jpg

Originally Posted by Wr

The people of Japan aren't responsible for what happened to them, sure the govt didn't take precautions but is that the fault of the common Japanese citizen or the people who were responsible for taking measures to warn others.?You act like the common Japanese person is that aware of their surroundings. Not saying God had anything to do with it, that's foolish but I'm not going to blame the victim. If this happened to you and your family you would want me saying nah yo your mother and your sister should've been more careful they were responsible for what they happened to them.

The govt. messed up, doesn't mean we can't empathize with the suffering of people. That's like me saying New Orleans is their fault completely ignoring the strife of the common folk who live there and had no idea their lives were in danger. This isn't the first time a natural disaster has happened, hopefully they can learn from their mistakes. I believe the Japanese are strong enough to bounce back from it.

Even if it is their fault, I love how God (if it exists)never intervenes when you need it to.

Originally Posted by Wr

The people of Japan aren't responsible for what happened to them, sure the govt didn't take precautions but is that the fault of the common Japanese citizen or the people who were responsible for taking measures to warn others.?You act like the common Japanese person is that aware of their surroundings. Not saying God had anything to do with it, that's foolish but I'm not going to blame the victim. If this happened to you and your family you would want me saying nah yo your mother and your sister should've been more careful they were responsible for what they happened to them.

The govt. messed up, doesn't mean we can't empathize with the suffering of people. That's like me saying New Orleans is their fault completely ignoring the strife of the common folk who live there and had no idea their lives were in danger. This isn't the first time a natural disaster has happened, hopefully they can learn from their mistakes. I believe the Japanese are strong enough to bounce back from it.

Even if it is their fault, I love how God (if it exists)never intervenes when you need it to.

Back
Top Bottom