Pharrell aka Skateboard P Appreciation

Was watching Get Him to the Greek the other day, and seein P made me realize how I really don't know if the new generation really appreciates Pharrell. been going back and listening to a bunch of old #%%@, and Pharrell is THAT %$#!!$#!*@#!@ DUDE. it's crazy how he has become underappreciated, possibly even underrated.

If you don't mess with his solo stuff, just see N.E.R.D. live and you will understand.

So am i crazy or do people just not even TALK about dude anymore?

and don't come in here with the Chad Hugo stuff, dude is a beast i know, but he never had the star power that P had that makes it crazy that he isn't talked about anymore...

Was watching Get Him to the Greek the other day, and seein P made me realize how I really don't know if the new generation really appreciates Pharrell. been going back and listening to a bunch of old #%%@, and Pharrell is THAT %$#!!$#!*@#!@ DUDE. it's crazy how he has become underappreciated, possibly even underrated.

If you don't mess with his solo stuff, just see N.E.R.D. live and you will understand.

So am i crazy or do people just not even TALK about dude anymore?

and don't come in here with the Chad Hugo stuff, dude is a beast i know, but he never had the star power that P had that makes it crazy that he isn't talked about anymore...

Yeah P put in work last decade. No surprise he has the cake to show for it. I was definitely a P fan. Very talented dude. The thing that kills me about him on the mic, was that he's very smart, and he over-think his lyrics.

Yeah P put in work last decade. No surprise he has the cake to show for it. I was definitely a P fan. Very talented dude. The thing that kills me about him on the mic, was that he's very smart, and he over-think his lyrics.

Son changed how people dress.

Son was part of a generation of producers that shaped the sound of the 2000's.

20 years from now, we'll be seeing him at the Kennedy Center performing for president Iverson (lol).

Son changed how people dress.

Son was part of a generation of producers that shaped the sound of the 2000's.

20 years from now, we'll be seeing him at the Kennedy Center performing for president Iverson (lol).

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

just see N.E.R.D. live and you will understand

its not even a concert....its a religious experience

this song...idk why....just love it

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

just see N.E.R.D. live and you will understand

its not even a concert....its a religious experience

this song...idk why....just love it

P is def appreciated
ibhzyu.jpg

I never really felt like these dudes get their props. Easily my favorite producers in hip-hop.

I never really felt like these dudes get their props. Easily my favorite producers in hip-hop.

Definitly
smokin.gif

N.E.R.D is one of my favorite bands of all time (Im still dying to see them in concert). The Neptunes are also up there for my favorite producers ever. Their sound is so different
smokin.gif

Pharrell's work with Jay never dissapoints either...

In My Mind was also underrated... "How does it feel?"
eek.gif

Definitly
smokin.gif

N.E.R.D is one of my favorite bands of all time (Im still dying to see them in concert). The Neptunes are also up there for my favorite producers ever. Their sound is so different
smokin.gif

Pharrell's work with Jay never dissapoints either...

In My Mind was also underrated... "How does it feel?"
eek.gif

pimp.gif
His album and music was really dope and he was one of the best producers in music this past decade if not the best as part of the Neptunes. He also started a succesful fashion brand in BBC and N.E.R.D. were also sick
pimp.gif

Neptunes though
pimp.gif

There should be an official Neptunes appreciation thread. P and Chad
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
His album and music was really dope and he was one of the best producers in music this past decade if not the best as part of the Neptunes. He also started a succesful fashion brand in BBC and N.E.R.D. were also sick
pimp.gif

Neptunes though
pimp.gif

There should be an official Neptunes appreciation thread. P and Chad
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom