*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Atlanta, Seattle, Green Bay and Cincy next. 6-10 is coming real soon guys
Should be 6-1 right now. 
mean.gif
sick.gif

He commits the 5th most TO's/game. He still nice tho, saw him last night and his shooting stroke is better than most guards haha

He gotta work on his decision making & passing but once he does, he will be unstoppable. Plus TOs in basketball arent nearly as costly in basketball as they are in football & Wentz been messing up with that ever since his first one

U gotta kick a fg there. Sturgis gets no love. Unless he hurt...

Last edited:
Honestly, when the team lines up for that play. Do they honestly think it was going to work? I don't know if Wentz has the power to audible on a 4th down but you gotta do it there.

Damn never thought my prediction would come true after a 3-0 start. Rather us have been trash the whole time than fall apart like this
All of this. That's why I didn't get my hopes up too early. Although I was guilty of a "We Byke!!!" :smh:
Losing is BYKE. :smh:
These receivers are ****** terrible
We should have made a move before the trade deadline unless it was a deal in which we got fleeced. We shall see what the off-season and draft holds then I guess.

Treggs looking arrogant like Djack out there. I love it. He the best receiver on this squad not even debatable. He hasn't dropped a pass yet!

Back
Top Bottom