*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

realtalk no BS or fanboy bias

(i know their track record at philly is pretty bad)
but do the eagles even have a chance to beat the giants tonight?
of course as bad as team is right now they still compete, can't point to many games where they're getting blown off the field

of course as bad as team is right now they still compete, can't point to many games where they're getting blown off the field
Yeah only game we got cooked was against the Bengals. The Giants only beat us by 5 earlier in the season and that was an away game. Plus these Thursday night games are always an adventure, for better or worse :lol:.

Last edited:
Game should be close and I think having Lane back will give Carson more time in the pocket. I'm not expecting a win but I know they'll play hard and not roll over

do you guys honestly expect the eagles to win?

like if your life depended on the winner who would you back

You trying to bet the game for heavy bucks or something? What's the reason for these questions? :lol:

we have a chance..

our oline should be easily the best we've had since weeks 1-4.. sproles is back..

but then again, our CBs our still crap.. and that was huge in the 1st game vs the giants.. and giants defense seems to be playing better and our offense is still lacking WRs and game breakers

im tryna throw some guala on the giants but this line movement got me shook

theres gotta be something im not seeing im not expecting it to be a walk in the park ( i see it being decided by a FG tbh)

but i just cant imagine the eagles winning against the giants at each teams current forms atm

Not sure you've ever watched football if u can't see the underdog in a divisional matchup winning on a Thursday night.

Last edited:
For all the Roethlesberger comparisons, I don't think I've ever seen a Wentz scramble play end well.

Back
Top Bottom