*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

:lol: Nike trying to act like they made a new jersey, it's the same all black jerseys we've been wearing every time we kick the Giants ***.

:lol: Nike trying to act like they made a new jersey, it's the same all black jerseys we've been wearing every time we kick the Giants ***.

I guess there's not much they could've done but an all Kelly Green colorway just for the Color Rush game would've been nice.

The Giants will be wearing all white. Looks like the Bills uni.

We should have gotten a new colorway. A matte grey like the Seahawks accented with green would've been ill

I know we will never get Kelly Green back, but I do hope we redesign our uniforms in the near future...

Just saw a pic of all of the NFC East teams. The Giants are Bills uniforms and I'm pretty sure both us and the Cowboys are just regular alternate unis :lol:. The Skins are the "best" of the bunch by far.

Last edited:
WFT Unis still trash lol

I thought our unis were gonna be the all grey like Seattle based off a leaked image. If only we could get black helmets for the game too

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/20160913_Kendricks_unlikely_to_see_more_playing_time_soon.html

and draft related stuff (2nd round potential targets):

CsNuFOLUMAAE-Yl.jpg

and:

Kyle@IgglesNest 9h9 hours ago

One name I'd like to add to the RB watch list is Jeremy McNichols of Boise St. 31 carries, 164 yards, 6 catches, 123 yards, 4 total TDs.

Last edited:
Could be wrong but I think they took off the stripe on the side of the pants. Makes a huge difference IMO

No you right, the stripe on the pants are gone, but it's basically the same thing we've been wearing the past couple seasons.

Could be wrong but I think they took off the stripe on the side of the pants. Makes a huge difference IMO

No you right, the stripe on the pants are gone, but it's basically the same thing we've been wearing the past couple seasons.

Teams getting legit Color Rush uni's and here we are with Budget Rush :smh:

Adam Caplan

[emoji]10004[/emoji] @caplannfl

#Eagles worked out QB Brad Sorensen along with WRs Aaron Dobson, DeAndrew White, Da'Ron Brown and Jordan Leslie yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom