*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Really not mad at the pederson hire..You never really know with these OC and DC becoming HC so I'll take a wait and see approach..I'm sure when we hired Andy people was scratching their heads too..As long he don't bring Andy time management issues here I'm cool.

I'm sure when we hired Andy people was scratching their heads too..

Our biggest problem, is we don't properly look back at that process and figure out exactly why it was Andy succeeded and when things started to fall apart

The two biggest things that attributed to andy's success with the team 1a) getting mcnabb early and 1b) the quality of the coaching staff.. Also was the fall when both of those things went down hill

Then you had smart moves to go along with good draft decisions to help build the roster with cheap labor.. They brought in Jon runyan.. And even when we missed on 1st rounders, we hit on middle round picks and had the lines built up.. And we let some guys walk when they got too expensive or play deminished

Last edited:
Huff is on a rookie deal.. as a 3rd-5th wrs, he isn't a bad option.. plays special teams

Just have to hope agholor develops and jordan remembers how to catch.. plus ertz being used more

We need that true number receiver tho , smh see Fitzgerald the other night , man if we only made that trade for Fitz or Boldin .

We need that true number receiver tho , smh see Fitzgerald the other night , man if we only made that trade for Fitz or Boldin .

Fitz is the ideal scenario for what having Matthews in the slot was going for.. But Matthews obviously had his catching issues

I'm firmly in the camp of drafting a QB this year to groom.. That happens.. Give rest of guys time to grow

A lot of WRs take time.. Hopefully agholor figures things out.. And Matthews remembers how to catch..

Even if we move on from celek, burton and ertz are both good WRs

We can get a WR in the mid rounds.. Look for a speed guy who can contribute on special teams and stretch the field in certain packages (think lockette)

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2016/01/here_is_what_eagles_offense_will_look_like_with_do.html

Last edited:
Frank Reich as OC and Steve Spagnuolo as DC?

wqPylsc.gif

Frank Reich - OC
Jim Schwartz - DC

Seem to be all but confirmed, I love the Schwartz hire assuming the info is legit

Would love Schwartz as DC

Pay Cox man, he'd flourish

Last edited:
Yep pay Cox his money

I'm expecting a huge leap from the D this year ..like we have top 10 potential on that side of the ball

Fletch has his best years ahead of him.

Don't know much about reich, but at least it wasn't Childress

Vinny going be huge if we move back to a 4-3.. Especially with other guys on the line

Last edited:
Wait the Schwartz hire is official? Nice. :pimp:

Fletch & Curry will flourish man. Excited about the D next year

Greg Lewis is rumored to be the WR coach too.

I wouldn't move on from Barwin unless we get something good in return

Put him somewhere on the field he's a damn good player

I wouldn't move on from Barwin unless we get something good in return

Put him somewhere on the field he's a damn good player
Barwin -LE

Cox - DT

Logan - DT

Graham - RE

Kiko - WILL

Simba - MIKE

Kendricks - SAM

Curry and Smith can rotate with Barwin and Graham situationally

Barwin -LE

Cox - DT

Logan - DT

Graham - RE

Kiko - WILL

Simba - MIKE

Kendricks - SAM

naw cant see Barwin playing LE rather have Kiko sitting on the bench until he is fully recovered .

Barwin -LE

Cox - DT

Logan - DT

Graham - RE

Kiko - WILL

Simba - MIKE

Kendricks - SAM

naw cant see Barwin playing LE rather have Kiko sitting on the bench until he is fully recovered .
Barwin played that in Houston before they switched to a 3-4. I have no problem with sitting Kiko til he healthy but we can really rotate and flip guys to stop the run or pass

Back
Top Bottom