*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

1599499041051.png

tenor (1).gif

and if cordy glenn looked good, still sign him.. we know JP will get hurt.. althought i'm glad hes playing his actual position

I get 9 and 12.. maybe 27

dont get 25, 87 and 43.. I mean I liked McCoy, celek and sproles but not sure they did enough or he THAT much of an impact

like we can assume 86, 91, 62, 55, 71 and 65 wont be worn again, but those are understandable.. hell wentz already has a bunch of team records

then there’s desean’s 10
Lesean and celek deserve it for sure, case can be made against sproles.

Lesean and celek deserve it for sure, case can be made against sproles.

i disagree.. i enjoyed having both.. just like i enjoyed having certain other guys.. but i think there should be a higher standard

like even with jenk, i would wait a while before i allowed someone else to use it.. but i wouldnt retire it

i disagree.. i enjoyed having both.. just like i enjoyed having certain other guys.. but i think there should be a higher standard

like even with jenk, i would wait a while before i allowed someone else to use it.. but i wouldnt retire it
Another thing to consider, as fans looking from the outside in, there’s a whole other side we don’t see from training camp, practices, team meetings, the relationship they have with coaching staff and Lurie. LeSean is the leading rusher for the franchise, and could make a case for him being the most dynamic back in team history. With Celek, I think it’s more of a iron man type thing where he embodied what an eagle player is, and his longevity with the franchise. I think there should be some higher standard, but the precedent seems to already be set. at some point in the future there will be barely any numbers to wear

i mean look at how many numbers we already know no one else will wear..

if we dont up the standard aint going be numbers for other guys to wear..

with certain numbers, i wish we would treat it like the cowboys do with #88.. if we have a special guy, then they can get 27, 87, 25 and even some others but there are certain untouchables

Much more comfortable having Pryor at RG instead of LT lol

YUP.. let the guy with RG experience, play RG.. let the guy who will end up in the HOF for playing LT, play LT

need news on cordy glenn though, given the lack of depth

I mean while I clearly disagree with the hurts pick, since there were couple guys I wanted still available.. I see the role he can have and how he can save us money being on a 2nd round deal for the backup QB spot and hopefully opens a roster spot if we go with 2 guys

But if dudes are shutting wentz out, they need to go

If reagor is at 80%+ health wise I'd let him play but definitely limit his snaps. You don't throw him out there for 20+ Snaps if his shoulder isn't fully healed. Suit him up and if the Skins defense is giving us trouble offensively, put him in for a couple drives to open the defense up

Back
Top Bottom