Philippine College Basketball Updates VOL: 2013

Wow, he's going to sit out 2 years? He'll end up only playing one season in SBC if that's really his plan.

Maybe NU would be a better choice for him, they need a scorer.

Wow, he's going to sit out 2 years? He'll end up only playing one season in SBC if that's really his plan.

Maybe NU would be a better choice for him, they need a scorer.

^i think the basketball system finally ran its course. time for a fresh start.

new personnel, new system, new recruitment program

^i think the basketball system finally ran its course. time for a fresh start.

new personnel, new system, new recruitment program

^ what system??? Dindo had nothing. Never liked him as a player and I hated when he became head coach of DLSU. He was just lucky in the perfect elims with UE. I hope DLSU will be back stronger next year. The potential of their line up must be brought out by a good coach.

^ what system??? Dindo had nothing. Never liked him as a player and I hated when he became head coach of DLSU. He was just lucky in the perfect elims with UE. I hope DLSU will be back stronger next year. The potential of their line up must be brought out by a good coach.

^the basketball system/program, whatever you want to call it, that his brother implemented and he inherited.

^the basketball system/program, whatever you want to call it, that his brother implemented and he inherited.

UAAP Finals Rematch...

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Ateneo Blue Eagles[/color] vs. FEU Tamaraws

September 24, 2011
Saturday 3PM

UAAP Finals Rematch...

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Ateneo Blue Eagles[/color] vs. FEU Tamaraws

September 24, 2011
Saturday 3PM

Originally Posted by lugzzy

UST should've won it and forced sudden death.. they turned the ball over too many times late in the 4th in crucial moments of the game.

laugh.gif
  they were never in a position to win. never led, never tied.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lugzzy

UST should've won it and forced sudden death.. they turned the ball over too many times late in the 4th in crucial moments of the game.

laugh.gif
  they were never in a position to win. never led, never tied.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom