pic of andrew garfield in new SPIDERMAN COSTUME vol. reboot *Update* 1/18 pics of spidey in action

i kinda hope they do the synthetic web shooter like the comics. ive been the biggest spider-man fan my whole life, and im glad they decided to reboot and not make a 4th installment of the old ones. The 3rd one was so bad i could cry lol

*Update*
with pics of spidey somewhat in action on the set
the eyes are hella small on the costume, need a closeup pic to see if i even like them or not
Spyder1.jpg

Spyder2.jpg

Spyder3.jpg

Spyder4.jpg

Spyder5.jpg

Spyder6.jpg

Spyder7.jpg

Spyder8.jpg

*Update*
with pics of spidey somewhat in action on the set
the eyes are hella small on the costume, need a closeup pic to see if i even like them or not
Spyder1.jpg

Spyder2.jpg

Spyder3.jpg

Spyder4.jpg

Spyder5.jpg

Spyder6.jpg

Spyder7.jpg

Spyder8.jpg

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

no way Tobey would have made 30 million dollars for the fourth 30 mil? Will Smith dont make 30 mil.

The flick would have had at least a 200 million dollar budget. He gets a cut of that and a slice of the profits as well, he probably would've made out with more than 30 mil. 

This was reported back in 2008:
Tobey Maguire is that much closer to signing a deal for the next two Spider-Man films. According to The Times Online, Maguire is willing to shoot Spider-Man 4 andSpider-Man 5 back-to-back over six months next year for a record $50 million in salary and profit shares.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

no way Tobey would have made 30 million dollars for the fourth 30 mil? Will Smith dont make 30 mil.

The flick would have had at least a 200 million dollar budget. He gets a cut of that and a slice of the profits as well, he probably would've made out with more than 30 mil. 

This was reported back in 2008:
Tobey Maguire is that much closer to signing a deal for the next two Spider-Man films. According to The Times Online, Maguire is willing to shoot Spider-Man 4 andSpider-Man 5 back-to-back over six months next year for a record $50 million in salary and profit shares.

Spiderman 1 and 2 are classics
pimp.gif

Spiderman 3 was
ohwell.gif

But I didn't think 3 was that bad that they needed to do a reboot.

Spiderman 1 and 2 are classics
pimp.gif

Spiderman 3 was
ohwell.gif

But I didn't think 3 was that bad that they needed to do a reboot.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Since Christopher Nolan took control of the Batman movies, expect all these new superhero movies to be alot darker

This is what Im noticing.
It took them this long to get Batman right, so I guess its aight, but
there wasnt anything REALLY wrong with the way the franchise was.
I think batman was a good one because of the darkness to it.
not too sure if spidey can pull it off

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Since Christopher Nolan took control of the Batman movies, expect all these new superhero movies to be alot darker

This is what Im noticing.
It took them this long to get Batman right, so I guess its aight, but
there wasnt anything REALLY wrong with the way the franchise was.
I think batman was a good one because of the darkness to it.
not too sure if spidey can pull it off

I grew up reading the old school Spider-Man comics, a-la Amazing Spider-Man...

Can't mess with the Ultimate universe man...

I grew up reading the old school Spider-Man comics, a-la Amazing Spider-Man...

Can't mess with the Ultimate universe man...

Spider-Man 3 was an atrocity to comic book films. Don't kid yourself.

Hopefully this reboot is good. A lot of the ones of recent memory (Batman and the Hulk) have been great movies.

Spider-Man 3 was an atrocity to comic book films. Don't kid yourself.

Hopefully this reboot is good. A lot of the ones of recent memory (Batman and the Hulk) have been great movies.

I wish Marvel could've got ahold of the filming rights.

*edit*
And I dunno why people are saying that it's too soon for a reboot.  I was a junior in high school when the first spiderman movie came out.  I'm going to be 27 when the next movie comes out
happy.gif

I wish Marvel could've got ahold of the filming rights.

*edit*
And I dunno why people are saying that it's too soon for a reboot.  I was a junior in high school when the first spiderman movie came out.  I'm going to be 27 when the next movie comes out
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom