Pic of Sherane . . . Dude got jumped and his friend got shot for this Vol. Where's My Dominos Editio

Lol yo sometimes I feel like there 3 individuals with 200 screen names on NT that just troll the shy out the threads... all joined in 2012 and all have madddd reps. Its wild how many internet lame personas exist.

That n hit the shenaningans

As for Aubrey that dude is a lame, once u get a Lil money and rap you hire goons and street cats in Toronto. But I know 100 dude wasn't about that life before hand. Anyone from Toronto can tell u that. But don't make him catch a body.

Last edited:
I don't know if you know this, but Drake growing up in a normal neighborhood with a childhood that exposed him to both poor and rich people's lives makes him unacceptable to be a rapper. Because most young Black people grew up in the slums and had to commit crimes in order to survive. That's reality.

:rolleyes

Dudes in here talking like Drake be making thug rap.

Dude seems pretty cool to me. Don't know what the problem is.

I feel like I have to be black to know whats going on around here half the time :frown:

lebronlitt.gif

Kendrick gets no love in LA

TECHRIDES
MUSICPOP CULTURESPORTSGIRLSVIDEO GAMES
LATESTLISTS10 YEARS

MUSIC Kendrick Lamar's Secret Show in Los Angeles Shut Down by Police
Kendrick Lamar's Secret Show in Los Angeles Shut Down by Police
BY ERICH DONALDSON | NOV 18, 2012 | 12:31 PM | PERMALINK

On Friday, Kendrick Lamar announced he was throwing a free secret show at the Staples Center in L.A. Once the night came, police ended up shutting it down after an over-capacity of the arena. Fortunately he had a little bit of time to do "Swimming Pools" and "The Recipe" before everything was cut off.

[via Ace Showbiz]

Tags: kendrick-lamar
digg

sheeit, **** this society.
haha, going thru dumb **** like he did.
gotta learn from this hip hop ****. foreal

If you like drakes music then that's cool you like his music. But to those bringing up his childhood as if it means anything, are you secretly looking for a hero/father figure? He's a musician, Why in the hell are you trippin about his personal life? And leave the 14 year old girl alone, most of y'all were playing Pokemon at that age

Last edited:
...7 pages of age math and speculation. None of y'all know who he's talking about on the entire album unless you were there/are affiliated. Whole album could be fiction or someone else true story. Leave it alone :lol:

"Why does it matter? Do I make music you enjoy? Fine. What does it matter where I came from?
Is it going to make you feel better to know that, “Oh man, I used to hang out with Yo Gotti and his manager in Memphis, before his manager got locked up, and I almost got shot in Memphis on New Years Eve, because we used to play around with guns and ****.” Does that make you feel better? Does that make me more official all of a sudden?"

This pretty much sums up what I wanted to say. Dunno why you dudes feel compelled to do FBI background checks on every rapper before listening to their music.

...7 pages of age math and speculation. None of y'all know who he's talking about on the entire album unless you were there/are affiliated. Whole album could be fiction or someone else true story. Leave it alone :lol:
i mean...for what it's worth he's said in multiple interviews Sherane is a real person (who where's team Jordans now :lol:) and he really did see his homie and uncle Tony get killed in front of him, and really doesn't smoke weed because of the Shenanigans situation, but yes you're correct about every single little event not being exactly how it happened. I personally think he just pieced all of it together to make a good concept album, but i highly doubt it happened exactly how it did on the album.

Back
Top Bottom