Pic Request: Poor Halftime Statistics for the Raiders....

Does anyone have that picture of the halftime stats for the Raiders from TV they show before the start of the 3rd quarter? They were playing like the Eagles or49ers or something. Just awful numbers....

Originally Posted by fearthenut

Does anyone have that picture of the halftime stats for the Raiders from TV they show before the start of the 3rd quarter? They were playing like the Eagles or 49ers or something. Just awful numbers....

They were playing the Falcons.

2mnljia.jpg

21o55xg.jpg

2lxcawp.jpg

We hate to be the ones to bring this up, but you know there are folks out there who are convinced now that you've gotten paid, you're going to becontent to sit around a collect a paycheck. What do you have to say to those individuals?

"The critics can kiss my a__," Hall said.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

We hate to be the ones to bring this up, but you know there are folks out there who are convinced now that you've gotten paid, you're going to be content to sit around a collect a paycheck. What do you have to say to those individuals?

"The critics can kiss my a__," Hall said.

pimp.gif

******** fans were the main ones downing this guy word to Double J's.. All of a sudden he's added to the team and he's "thatdude". Don't get me wrong Gift, I was a huge DHall fan. But the guy can't put talent and consistency together... you'll see.

He made an instant impact last year despite being new...I'm confident he'll do well now that he's here long term.

Back
Top Bottom