Quote:
a dubl
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Team Wu-Tang
Team Vintage Heat​

TeamWolfShirts
"I've lived, loved, lost, and forgotten in this shirt."

With the real version poppin up, I'll add my What the Fakes.

I never had a thing for dunks and never in my life I own a pair of dunks except the one time I had the wht/silver 3m low from early 2000's. But traded it within a week to some dude in Japan for some AJ XIII, so that doesn't count.

Frankentein it up and you get a pair of new $50.00 work beaters. I can't even imagine how much hype and expensive the real released version will be.

w7bdhx.jpg
[ Need WHITE BLK AJ IX sz. 8.5 Need ]
Im a sz 8.5 or 9. What you GOT for sale?

doze right there are farrrging ****e.
>>>MAYJUH
TEAMMARVEL​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

Quote:
With the real version poppin up, I'll add my What the Fakes.

I never had a thing for dunks and never in my life I own a pair of dunks except the one time I had the wht/silver 3m low from early 2000's. But traded it within a week to some dude in Japan for some AJ XIII, so that doesn't count.

Frankentein it up and you get a pair of new $50.00 work beaters. I can't even imagine how much hype and expensive the real released version will be.

So...i'm a little confused. After years of not buying a single pair of dunks, you go out and buy fake ones?

im even more confused..u just posted some fakes on NT and didnt get flamed? lol :lol:
laugh.gif

------------------------------
oh ya.be sure to check out the classifieds for my ATMOS am1 10.5 !!! CG3'S, SUPREME DENIM

"love is wearing a fresh new pair of air jordan every game"

Quote:
im even more confused..u just posted some fakes on NT and didnt get flamed? lol :lol:
laugh.gif

the shoe is so ugly that nobody actually read what he said about them..they just kept on scrolling :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMAMFAM

Green Ice 05 are those Bape g shock dw6900's? If so where did you get em' and for how much?
"I don't know why everybody so mad at me for, sometimes I wish I wasn't me so I could talk about me more." - Kanye West

Quote:
Green Ice 05 are those Bape g shock dw6900's? If so where did you get em' and for how much?

Quote:
^ ^ now you have to ask yourself, "if he posted fake dunks, what's the chance those watches aren't bogus??"
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
TEAM S O L E M E N T A L I T Y​

ya digg!

Back
Top Bottom