* * * PICK-UP POST for OCTOBER 2007!* * *

everyones on cherrywoods like they are rereleasing... (by the way kid sizes i have stacked up, lol)

um a few things louis messenger bag and gucci duffle from my boy thru a trade for some sneaks, hugo boss's & True's thru nordstums credit, tweed to trade, an another og raiders snap back. think its too small but ima hold on to it

OOHHH and the biggest pick up, after years of BS'n

Finally got two sneakers i really really wanted for good prices also. I thought i never was going to get my hands on the 3M dunks.

Also some all black blazers and a pair of unions cause i sold my last pair.

And VIII's like alot of other people.
TEAMYANKE​

Quote:
kevin...can you get me a job out here in L.A. in the same capacity as what you do in Ha-va-eeeee
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

VAN
HALEN​

Kid Lebron
i got them at the centralia outlet i believe, they had like 4 or 5 different players with a wide variety of sizes, but this was the only size 10 that i liked but they had several others with smaller sizes and larger sizes. If i was closer i'd offer to go back but i used my day off to hit up all 3 outlets in washington state, it was about a 5 hour drive to the centralia outlet for me

Quote:
hi rolo. that was me who yelled your name at csuh on wednesday.
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:D
happy.gif
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

^Sneakerman nice pick ups on the canvas' :D
happy.gif
PositiveEducationActivatesConstantElevation
R.I.P BOGLE//R.I.P ODB
<--Female

B^^^^!!!!!!!!!!

whats good ma?!! hit me up about your trip...

good to have you back Sneakermane...nice puma pick ups!

Kev, I feel you on that....
My collection

Team AM Fam

Amsterdam Is KING

Just like my mentor T21D (nice supermans)^^^^ I am on a saga of my own, OG nike basketball style. This weekends pick ups...
4270m.jpg

dfeexe.jpg

rauskn.jpg
TeamAM FAM

283430277.jpg

ive been trying to obtain a pair of these in my size for a while now, but ive yet to find a pair . great pickup sir
wanted size 9 dsdunks: orange supreme's, shanghai's, brazil's ,heineken's, homer's

Quote:

Is there a elephant print jacket like this that just says Nike, instead of Nike SB?
THE JOKER GANG​
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

nice pick ups there T21D and ucasta.

ucasta - got one for your OG saga. need ur help locating these in a 12, spurs colorway.

TEAM NO TEAM

I think they're called Nike Wildedge Considered...either way 20% at Macy's Herald Square with a coupon.
1580132311_2c62ad7ac4_b.jpg

Capitalism is a system of perpetual inequality; capitalist win for the good of their equals.

went to nort over the weekend they had 50% of on all sneakers so the misses copped these :smile:
smile.gif
283478895.jpg
283479039.jpg

and i copped these :pimp:
pimp.gif
283481390.jpg

SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE VIEW ITS SO FRESH AND SO CLEAN

Back
Top Bottom