Pick Your Favorite One on One games in NBA Vol jr smith would be serious

Kobe vs Lebron- just for all the trashtalk between fans and straight media hype. Throw it down best of 3 Series, 1 Game staples, 1 game American Airlines, and game 3 outdoor at the Rucker. This needs to happen

Lebron vs Delonte West- Seriously, you know Lebrons been holding it in.

Wade vs Kobe- Finessed footwork, explosiveness vs veteran moves. and the best two at the most glamorous scoring position in the nba: shooting guard

Shaq vs Dwight- shaq actually brought this up a couple weeks ago about how Dwight dont wanna see him 1 on 1. Well lets find out, Shaqs the real superman, time to bang around.

Jr Smith vs Jordan Crawford- the chuckers delight.

Rose vs Westbrook- this needs to happen

CP vs Deron - old time squarrels

Kobe vs Lebron- just for all the trashtalk between fans and straight media hype. Throw it down best of 3 Series, 1 Game staples, 1 game American Airlines, and game 3 outdoor at the Rucker. This needs to happen

Lebron vs Delonte West- Seriously, you know Lebrons been holding it in.

Wade vs Kobe- Finessed footwork, explosiveness vs veteran moves. and the best two at the most glamorous scoring position in the nba: shooting guard

Shaq vs Dwight- shaq actually brought this up a couple weeks ago about how Dwight dont wanna see him 1 on 1. Well lets find out, Shaqs the real superman, time to bang around.

Jr Smith vs Jordan Crawford- the chuckers delight.

Rose vs Westbrook- this needs to happen

CP vs Deron - old time squarrels

Rose vs Westbrook!
I always said this would be amazing to watch and that they should implement it into the All Star Weekend (although they never would because everyone would wuss out).

But besides playing 1 on 1, I want to see these dudes in a fight lol.
Anderson Varejao vs Joakim Noah
Matt Bonner vs Brian Scalabrine
Tony Allen vs Stephen Jackson in a gun fight
roll.gif

Rose vs Westbrook!
I always said this would be amazing to watch and that they should implement it into the All Star Weekend (although they never would because everyone would wuss out).

But besides playing 1 on 1, I want to see these dudes in a fight lol.
Anderson Varejao vs Joakim Noah
Matt Bonner vs Brian Scalabrine
Tony Allen vs Stephen Jackson in a gun fight
roll.gif

Rose and Westbrook- uber competitive matchup. Those two are good friends and aren't afraid to go hard at each other. They've probably played one on one a few times already this summer I bet after those LA workouts.

Rose and Westbrook- uber competitive matchup. Those two are good friends and aren't afraid to go hard at each other. They've probably played one on one a few times already this summer I bet after those LA workouts.

Originally Posted by PrinSe3

laugh.gif
Wades the one with the footwork? Kobe has the best footwork i have ever seen in the nba. he has DB footwork.

Originally Posted by PrinSe3

laugh.gif
Wades the one with the footwork? Kobe has the best footwork i have ever seen in the nba. he has DB footwork.

i'd only wanna see kobe play if he's in his prime. now he's slower, body isnt as stronger. 05-07 kobe wouldve ate todays wade/lebrons soul

shaq in his prime would break dwights spirit.

01 A.I. verse any of these lil point guards.

i'd only wanna see kobe play if he's in his prime. now he's slower, body isnt as stronger. 05-07 kobe wouldve ate todays wade/lebrons soul

Originally Posted by Freeze

QFT.

jordan vs. kobe
magic vs. lebron
shaq vs. wilt

too many to name

Originally Posted by Freeze

QFT.

jordan vs. kobe
magic vs. lebron
shaq vs. wilt

too many to name

Back
Top Bottom