* * *Pickups Post-November 2007* * *

picked these 2 up like everyone else:

fb635e30ec943db2a5b5396da85161bf4fcb4cd.jpg

752153ed30a93aa54b97fc4866430e932d6426d.jpg

and these that i slept on for so long:

918155e93baf3ea2b9b3869d05155e198410ef2.jpg

8f1vpmo.jpg

Couple of test shirts from some friends skate team. There's a couple of local kids on the team that I've been skating with for a while.....fun towatch them grow into the rippers that they're becoming.
Check them out @ Kolor Skateboards

Also picked up a shirt that I've been waiting on for a minute. I remember the first Fuct shirt that I saw when I was 12lve at the local skateshop andI've been all about them ever since.
When I heard that they where doing these shirts I knew I'd have to get them. "Doggystyle" top 5 best rap albums of all time.
Word to Snoop.

71dtjef.jpg

8dxp98y.jpg

Ordered it from Krudmart and they had a Large listed, but then I get an e-mail saying all they've got is XL......had to pick it up anyways.
Good thing I ran into a Large in both the Snoop & the Biggie shirts. They'll hopefully be in tomorrow.
happy.gif

Mike E Fresh - DOPE pickups!
pimp.gif

ucasta - grey on black suede is timeless.
smokin.gif

For me, recent pickups; shoes and some tees:

Originally Posted by ffighter

^^^^ Yes, info on those shirts please

they got em at in4mation. fuct x shawn m snoop tee is dope.
lol. nevermind ffighter. i think you were talking about those elephant print ones.

Hey kevin does In4mation still have the "drop bombs" tees. I'm looking for a couple in a L. PM me is needed. Thanks.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

lol. nevermind ffighter. i think you were talking about those elephant print ones.
haha yeah Kev.....talkin bout the elephant print ones.....thanks anyway

$15...will be used for ballin
29c0_1.JPG

$35...time to bust out the sea glow. other than that they are pretty fresh for the price.
7e13_1.JPG

$31...1995 original concords only worn 4 times back in the day.
bc65_1.JPG

I had a good week on ebay!

Im need that black supreme beanie also. can anyone help me out also?

Back
Top Bottom