[[PICS]] BMW reveals the all new 3 Series !! it puts the Benz C class ,Audi A4 & Lexus Is to shame

Alpina Blue...
pimp.gif

I feel like all the current-gen BMWs are starting to look the same. The 5 series looks like a mini 7 series and the 3 series reminds me of the 5 series.

I liked the last gen 3 series more (E9x), I guess I just need to get used to this one.

I kinda dont like how the headlights "connect" with the kidney grills. But if they didnt have that, it would look too similar to the coupe/M3 sedan headlights (previous gen).

awesome, i love it.

3-series has been consistently great

new 5 is a big improvement, E60 was a great car but it never was pretty

new 6 though.....agreed on what another poster said earlier. it's just awkward. too round and shapeless.

Originally Posted by scshift

I feel like all the current-gen BMWs are starting to look the same. The 5 series looks like a mini 7 series and the 3 series reminds me of the 5 series.

I liked the last gen 3 series more (E9x), I guess I just need to get used to this one.

This. Absolutely disappointed with this new 3series design.

Originally Posted by Intrigant

all car manufacturers do this.......
and look at two generations ago....the E46, E39, and whatever the 7-series were called were almost identical, save for overall size/length. and slightly different tail lights.

nobody complains about those, everyone loves those models.

look at mercedes now, i'll admit they look awesome but they all share the same fascia

how about audi? same basic shapes, same fascia, just different LED shapes in the headlights

ties all the models together, it's hardly just bmw doing this

well i just traded out of my 2009 BMW 330 to a Land rover LR4.... BMW is looking the same.... the new 3 looks awful to me....

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

and look at two generations ago....the E46, E39, and whatever the 7-series were called were almost identical, save for overall size/length. and slightly different tail lights.

look at mercedes now, i'll admit they look awesome but they all share the same fascia

how about audi? same basic shapes, same fascia, just different LED shapes in the headlights

yeah I agree that now all manufactures are doing this.. especially audi, nowadays in the strets you almost cant recognize which model is. merc are also doing this, but to me b, e, c, s, classes sl, slk look completely different. also in the past bmw's look somehow different, I would never misrecognise them. Now 3's back and 5's are identical. the only difference is size and front (a liitle)

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

E92 > *

I'll wait for the M-SPORT package on a 335i F30 before I make my final judgement....but for now I like it *Shrugs*

This...but I want to see the coupe (335d)

I'll be waiting for the M-Kit for a 320d sedan (I'm moving to diesel next year).  
I've been considering this car or the GTI/TDI Golf VI.  But I'm leaning more towards the 3. 

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

yeah I agree that now all manufactures are doing this.. especially audi, nowadays in the strets you almost cant recognize which model is. merc are also doing this, but to me b, e, c, s, classes sl, slk look completely different. also in the past bmw's look somehow different, I would never misrecognise them. Now 3's back and 5's are identical. the only difference is size and front (a liitle)
hmm maybe we'll just have to wait and see the 3 on the road 
but for me i know i've seen the new 5-series EVERYWHERE already and just compared to the pics of the new 3 i don't think they look too similar.....both obviously have the distinct BMW grille and other style cues but the 3 looks like it has much narrower and sleeker features (if that makes sense?)

plus im guessing having seen them everywhere for so long makes you able to distinguish between old BMW models so well.....i mean i can too id never mix up an old 3 or 5 series, but they are very very similar style-wise

These images are what Autoblog reports could be the 2014 M3. I actually really like the way this looks. I like the way the F10 M5 looks but it's just so big, this looks perfect. Can't wait to see what the coupe looks like.

2014-bmw-m3-rendering002.jpg

2014-bmw-m3-rendering001.jpg

Can't wait to see what the coupe looks like.
Here is what is being "reported" as the possible 3-series or 4-series coupe. 
Overall shape looks way too long, if no one said it's a BMW I would have guessed it's a Mustang under that camo.

XSrFs.jpg

PnGxH.jpg

VNqh6.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

Can't wait to see what the coupe looks like.
Here is what is being "reported" as the possible 3-series or 4-series coupe. 
Overall shape looks way too long, if no one said it's a BMW I would have guessed it's a Mustang under that camo.

Dude I saw those pics before I read your post and I immediately thought "that looks JUST LIKE a Mustang"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn, I was hoping for a mini 2-door F10 M5 with the twin turbo V6
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif

that looks like a longer z4, im not gonna believe thats it

thats looks NOTHING like a stang tho

Really? I thought it is very Mustang-eque. Long body, sweeping rear window, squared off trunk, flat front fascia, etc... I could easily mistake it for a new Mustang.
uhDhI.jpg

As for the Z4, I have no idea how you can mistake it as a longer version.
YwFg6.jpg

front fascia is shaped similar to a z4, and i thought they changed the rear lights.

But BMW would not use those type of headlights on thier new 3 series coupe, doesnt seem like BMW

Back
Top Bottom