[[PICS]] Lil Wayne & his new Sexy Pawg girlfriend on south beach

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

She looks like a poor man's Sunny Leone

roll.gif

She's slightly above average.  Nothing about her is that great from pics.  So lets think about it. She must be doing right.  Either she's just a great, funny, pure person and Wayne finds her refreshing or she's the nastiest, biggest freak in the world.  Nothing in between.  She'll be gone in a week tho
laugh.gif

She's slightly above average.  Nothing about her is that great from pics.  So lets think about it. She must be doing right.  Either she's just a great, funny, pure person and Wayne finds her refreshing or she's the nastiest, biggest freak in the world.  Nothing in between.  She'll be gone in a week tho
laugh.gif

^last pic looks a lot like kim kardashian

honestly shes like a 6.5-7, nothing special especially for a celeb like wayne. then again she's not really my type, i like taller girls with great legs.for wayne he's obviously looking for a more petite woman, he's like 5'5" right?

^last pic looks a lot like kim kardashian

honestly shes like a 6.5-7, nothing special especially for a celeb like wayne. then again she's not really my type, i like taller girls with great legs.for wayne he's obviously looking for a more petite woman, he's like 5'5" right?

It's amazing how people make this imaginary correlation between money and appearances.

"If you make "X" amount of dollars...your girl should look like ____"

Mind boggling really.

It's amazing how people make this imaginary correlation between money and appearances.

Mind boggling really.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Mind boggling really.
If that idea is mind boggling then your mind must get boggled pretty easily.

Mind boggling really.
If that idea is mind boggling then your mind must get boggled pretty easily.

Mind boggling really.
Really good point

Mind boggling really.
Really good point

She isnt what I expected Weezy's lady would look like, but then again maybe she has certain unmentionable skills. Either way she is cute.

Back
Top Bottom