Pics of AJ XVII (updated) & II Countdown, Classic 87 Black Cement & White Red

best pics out there as always...Thank you sir!!!!!

Man, the beasts will be all over that black classic 87...
roll.gif

Nice pix M, now tell your boy 200 not to come at me like that again. Whatever you guys have against Randy, should stay between you and Randy.

Once again, nice pix

^^ What a show of class .. LMAO .. I bet someone its feeling stupid .. whats the beef about anyways .. MoNeY .. aint like theres not much to go around when youtalk about J's .. ugh .. now if its about someones babies momma then I can understand ...
happy.gif

Originally Posted by heat23

Nice pix M, now tell your boy 200 not to come at me like that again. Whatever you guys have against Randy, should stay between you and Randy.

Once again, nice pix

roll.gif

like i told you and i will say it one more time i got no problems with you
lets just stick with the pics on this thread.

^^ LMAO^^ I can't help but to laugh at ya going at each other .. It reminds me of yesterday while watching TMZ a pap got mad at another Pap for doing hisJOB .. almost coming to blows .. LMAO

I just think he said dont come at him for no reason .. I didnt see any hint that will indicated you have to watch out or else .. wow .. Comedy in the makin ...

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

^^ LMAO^^ I can't help but to laugh at ya going at each other .. It reminds me of yesterday while watching TMZ a pap got mad at another Pap for doing his JOB .. almost coming to blows .. LMAO

I just think he said dont come at him for no reason .. I didnt see any hint that will indicated you have to watch out or else .. wow .. Comedy in the makin ...

i agree its stupid at this point.

Originally Posted by heat23

Once again, nice pix

thanks for the kind words sohi, rko, bullsjayz, heat, 200 & NT
let's enjoy the pics & talk about kicks
smile.gif

cool now that that's settle back to pics ..
happy.gif

Hell I which I could be involve in that loop .. I see friendly competition and promoting your site as incentives to do a way better job and try harder to bringstuff up to the public ...

I know I be on my grind trying to find out whats next .. Like I stated before competition makes for better results hint .. Nike putting out crap becausethere's no competition ..

I havent bought the XIII/X cause I havent found a sz 8 that want the X and I most likely wont buy this pack either because no one will want to split the packto take the XIV .. ugh .. oh well Im not feenin like I use to be .. have tone of kicks that i dont have the change to wear and I dont buy to stock but to rock...

Back
Top Bottom