Pics of black people with nice Faded Mohawks? NTers?

Austin-Johnson-20-of-the-Oklahoma-Sooners-drives-on-Ty-Lawson-5.jpg

JayeRell wrote:
kidUFC wrote:
imo black people shouldnt even be rockin mohawks.

* flame suit on

Not if they look like some of these pics, but who should? White people? Native Americans only? I won't even ask why you said that...I have a strange feeling it'll threadjack.

indifferent.gif
...People with straight hair? Who it actually might look decenton. So yeah I'll answer your question for dude. Yes Native Americans, yes white people and yes whoever else it actually suits. Smh at people trying to getall butt hurt every time someone says something doesn't suit black people. And no I'm not white

Originally Posted by Wade187

JayeRell wrote:
kidUFC wrote:

* flame suit on

Not if they look like some of these pics, but who should? White people? Native Americans only? I won't even ask why you said that...I have a strange feeling it'll threadjack.

indifferent.gif
...People with straight hair? Who it actually might look decent on. So yeah I'll answer your question for dude. Yes Native Americans, yes white people and yes whoever else it actually suits. Smh at people trying to get all butt hurt every time someone says something doesn't suit black people. And no I'm not white

indifferent.gif
SMH...wow. I take it you don't fall into thestraight hair category? You're also assuming no black people have straight hair. Interesting. Well, anyway, not everybody shown in this thread hasstraight hair, but Musiq Soulchild's joint looked 10x better than any straight haired people I've seen with it.

And you don't need to be black to have issues with black people just like you don't need to be white to have an issue with white people. Preferencesare koo though....just watch blanket statements. Straight doesn't = decent. Straight=preference.

this black kid at my college has one, and what's worse is that he wears swag rags and a spongebob backpack every day.

I just let him do whatever he wants.

Originally Posted by JayeRell

Originally Posted by Wade187

JayeRell wrote:
kidUFC wrote:

* flame suit on

indifferent.gif
...People with straight hair? Who it actually might look decent on. So yeah I'll answer your question for dude. Yes Native Americans, yes white people and yes whoever else it actually suits. Smh at people trying to get all butt hurt every time someone says something doesn't suit black people. And no I'm not white

indifferent.gif
SMH...wow. I take it you don't fall into the straight hair category? You're also assuming no black people have straight hair. Interesting. Well, anyway, not everybody shown in this thread has straight hair, but Musiq Soulchild's joint looked 10x better than any straight haired people I've seen with it.

And you don't need to be black to have issues with black people just like you don't need to be white to have an issue with white people. Preferences are koo though....just watch blanket statements. Straight doesn't = decent. Straight=preference.

How many people who are entirely black do you know with straight hair? Sure some black people have straight hair. But those people are not fully black.Interesting huh? There's no issue it just simply doesn't look good with that type of hair. Not saying it looks good on all white people either becausesome white people do have the same type of hair as us but for the most part it doesn't look good.

Stoudamire had a nice one in the summer league before the Olympics.

This is the best pic i could find.

team_usa_4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom