Pics of Hyperize *Billy Hoyle* added

Best thing is just to try them on locally, if possible. Some people didn't find them comfy (or up-to-par with Hyperdunks), regardless of width and/or sizeup/down.

Man, i tried these on today and was disappointed, yall can have these. They fit well, but have no ankle protect. I was hoping i would still be able to ball inthem by bracing up until i started walking in them. The cushioning was definitely a step down from hyperdunks (no impact protection). I really think they areover doing the "light" shoes concept, i HIGHLY doubt i could ball in these with comfort. For those that are ordering them, they do run big, go a halfsize down. For the price tag i definitely dont think they are work it. Huarache 09s kill these IMO.

I still haven't gotten my pair shipped
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Might just get the Kobes instead ........

saw these in the store today they pretty good looking shoe and they told me they only had 1 pair for each size. These are limited right? If so going to scooptomorrow before someone takes my size

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

^ this sounds very dissapointing. i think The Kobes will be the Best overall shoe for quite awhile.

have you tried on a pair 09s?

Ordered my hoyles about 12 days ago just got charged by eastbay but no shipping confirmation email or anything. I guess they are finally back in stock. Anyoneelse have this happen.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

^ this sounds very dissapointing. i think The Kobes will be the Best overall shoe for quite awhile.

have you tried on a pair 09s?

no i haven't. never really messed around with the Huarache. my brother had a pair for AAU and loved them.

i got mine yesterday , question did nike drop any shirts to go with the kicks all i need is a crispy tee to go with

Originally Posted by jmills3885

i got mine yesterday , question did nike drop any shirts to go with the kicks all i need is a crispy tee to go with

or shorts
pimp.gif

mine are coming the 4th.

I love the Hoyles, and those AM90 inspired look real nice too... Who has all balled in these? I think we may be getting these as team shoes, I'm justwondering if anyone has a short review of them?

Went ahead and picked up both pairs while in New York, had em both at the Foot Locker and NBA store....Love em, hope to git some matchin tees....

Back
Top Bottom