Pics of the Melo M4's (featuring REMOVABLE sockliners)

I have to wait and see these in person. I'm kind of disappointed to see these. I like the M3 way more than these
TeamLakers
patiently waiting​
TeamBengals
Ocho-Cinco​

wow that black and white colorway looks great. I want to see these a lot in person, look great.
Team Cowboys
2-0.

I'm shocked at how great these turned out.I can't wait to see these in person

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

i only like the white/black ones..and the olympic colorways of this shoe..the only way i will cop these are if they look good in person and based upon the feel when i try 'em on..i didn't like the M3 because i thought it was too bulky on my foot and there wasn't enough cushion throughout the whole shoe..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

will be first melo sneaker i buy. just goes to show you JB still has some designers who can come up with fresh ideas.
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
Found my sertig's... now i am on the hunt for some Union 180's sz 13 DS or NDS

man these are sweet, i dont even have to buy jb socks to match hahaha

Team MBHS
Team Lakers
Team DC/MD/VA
Team Titans

It truly isnt as bad as I would have thought.
Not a remote chance I would ever cop....but really not that bad.
I wonder if that sock thing can be removed?
The World Is Mine

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ugly and people will still buy tho. But i know i won't!
Mars Blackmon once said: "Money! It's gotta be the shoes!"

I like those white/black patent joints.....those may be copped if they go on sale or something
XBL GAMERTAG
KIXALIVE07
MADDEN 08--HALO 3--NFS "CARBON"--LIVE 08(SOON)

so is the ankle, sock thing built in? or is it removable? im confused since i see it in some pics and some where its not present.

....haha sorry i didnt see the post right above me before i wrote this. so doesnt it make the ankle sock thing less effective if its removable since it wouldn't be as sturdy or tied down to the shoe? i dont get the purpose of it in that case.
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

So this is the next generation of an inner fit bootie huh? That means those shoes are gonna be a @#%$ to wear after u've broken 'em in. I mean, that's juss athlete's foot waiting to happen
Screw a sig

^^^ what are you talking about?
THE ONLY ANSWER FOR MELO IS THE ONE PLAYING RIGHT BY HIS SIDE....
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Camby, Iverson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Smith​

Not bad at all, melo's shoes are usually ill tho.
I keep a fresh pair on, and they always crispy like Ritz crackers,
I break so many necks my kicks should come with chiropractors

Back
Top Bottom