Pics of the Melo M4's (featuring REMOVABLE sockliners)

I peeped the eggplant Melo M4's at House of Hoops. They look sleek, and they're pretty light. I'ma have to get those now.

I got my golds in the mail today and the sock liners were waaay too tight, the shoes fit my perfectly but theres no way i could get them on over a sock, icould barely put them on my bare feet, but other than that the shoes are pretty light and are very comfortable

anybody know if ndc will have the eggplants up on the 23rd? luckily I preordered a pair off sideline.com already, but with Xmas coming up I wouldnt mindgetting another pair to stock.

Originally Posted by DJIA305

anybody know if ndc will have the eggplants up on the 23rd? luckily I preordered a pair off sideline.com already, but with Xmas coming up I wouldnt mind getting another pair to stock.
Do you know of anywhere else online to buy these? That site is out of my size
frown.gif

The eggplants are a must have+++ An overall good lookin shoe compared to what's out there [Wades', LeBrons', and All of the Addida Lightswitcheditions] IMO

was wondering how long it was gonan take for a new M4 site to drop..thanks for the headsup

They don't feel as high as they look. Even @ $120.00, these are well worth the money. Trust me.

These are the most comfortable shoes out this season.

Really, I must have misread that, well then that is good, now I don't have to go and fight the Black Friday crowds to get these kicks...

i guess the socks don't come out at all, since everyone is saying they are built in socks..they'd probably look better without the sock, never been afan of melo's kicks..he needs to step his shoe game up tho..cuz he's been coming out with some garbage.

Tagpopper, the "neoprene sock" is not attached to the shoe. They just have them stuffed inside the shoe in the pics displayed. Its just an overglorified ace bandage.

They have the Nuggets colorway at a few spots in the BX. They look muy sleek. They're next of course...

I copped the eggplants today. Very happy with my purchase. I didn't try them on with the sockliner, but they're great casual shoes without it. Thinkingabout getting a 2nd pair now that I'm not copping either of the recent foams.

Back
Top Bottom