pics of the two retro VIIIs house of hoops releases

dammit why isn't there one in LA.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

I hear the employees are going to try and rape...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I just want the Ray's.

For your info the employees camped just as long as i did and did not bounce once!

Gotta respect that
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

I hear the employees are going to try and rape...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I just want the Ray's.

For your info the employees camped just as long as i did and did not bounce once!

Gotta respect that
pimp.gif
thats the truth alot of people that worked there put in as much hours then the people that did not work there and if they wanna charge alot more thenretail they have that right to

i know a person who worked there i offered him $350.00 for an extra pair but then said you know what dont sell it to me at that price you cant get alot moreoff someone else and that info on being truthfull helped me get my pair

I'm not feelin em' as much as I did due to close-up shots of the shoes but still congrats to the people who copped....they're straight, but I cando better and will.

The employees definitely did stand out there all night but in all honesty they did get the first heads up and bring their friends and family to stand on lineand buy extra pairs. Not puttin anyone on blast but thats the way it looked to me.

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

The employees definitely did stand out there all night but in all honesty they did get the first heads up and bring their friends and family to stand on line and buy extra pairs. Not puttin anyone on blast but thats the way it looked to me.

Not putting anyone on blast
laugh.gif

those Q wht/orng 8's look just like the GR stealths....
just throw a label like "PE" on em and all of a sudden they're hot?

Back
Top Bottom