Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

good thing no one knows about my spot yet, cuz these are FIRE!!! Copped the 1st countdown pack with ease, they still had some left over till friday the lasttime i checked

they'd look wayy better with the swoosh but im still gunna cop em cuz carmines are golden

Originally Posted by kickz4me82

i love the VI its my fav jordan of all time but i guess im the only one that really does not care for these.
yes, u are literally the only one...
laugh.gif

dsc04791ls1.jpg

mad.gif
Lord knows we wouldn't want a exact retro so we can protect theCollectors and their 17 year old non wearable OG's with cracking yellowed midsoles.

as i awoke. i was happy. only a couple months away i will cop 2 pairs of the bat use my cousin jose who likes the 17's. then over the summer cop 2 morepair. these shoes are so ill. man. lace locks should be in the pack come RD. my dude keeps saying white infrared ? could be one of the surprises.

eek.gif
Promissed myself that I was passing on the packs this year, but theseI must have. Expect to see lots of loose XVII retros for sale

I'll live with the jumpman on the back (considering the limited choices I have) but to me, off the bat, I automatically think fake.

As other are saying I hope they come with the lace locks. Also, like ninjahood stated earlier why couldn't they put the OG White/College Blue in there. Ialready have the all Black/Silver pair and I already have enough all black sneakers. We'll see what happens, these are nice though. I went and googled somepictures of the OG's because I thought that they changed the sole around or something, but nah it's the same.

They'll come with the lacelocks.

Damn, those samples are pretty. Here is to hoping nothing changes!

Back
Top Bottom