Pics of the XIII + X Countdown Pack

im not a diehard jordan fanatic like some of yall are on here, and i dont care about "nike air" on a shoe, and i dont care or notice the subtledifferences between OG's and Retros, but even I think the 23 on the X's i ridiculously terrible.
sick.gif
sick.gif

that !%!$ is nasty .

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

im not a diehard jordan fanatic like some of yall are on here, and i dont care about "nike air" on a shoe, and i dont care or notice the subtle differences between OG's and Retros, but even I think the 23 on the X's i ridiculously terrible.
sick.gif
sick.gif

that !%!$ is nasty .

But if that 23 was changed to a 45, you'd wait in line all night to get it, right?

with the whole 23 theme that this count down is based on...is it really that bad to have a 23 instead of a 45? some people don't even know that Jordan wasnumber 45 for a minute(adj.) period of time so it only makes sense to have 23...imo

Originally Posted by KobeKilledIt

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

im not a diehard jordan fanatic like some of yall are on here, and i dont care about "nike air" on a shoe, and i dont care or notice the subtle differences between OG's and Retros, but even I think the 23 on the X's i ridiculously terrible.
sick.gif
sick.gif

that !%!$ is nasty .

But if that 23 was changed to a 45, you'd wait in line all night to get it, right?

wait in line?
laugh.gif
for a shoe? absolutely not. im not the typical NT'er. like isaid in my post i dont care about shoes/clothes/hype/ like most of NT does. i dont hype *$%% like most Nt'ers/shoe heads do either. but just lookin at theshoe in general, the 23 just looks stupid.

I'll probably pick up this pack just so I can get the XIIIs. I'm not a really big fan of the Shadow Xs but I'd wear them if I got them.

loving the All-Star XIII, i like Shadows because im a X fan overall ..I would have wanted Powders..Chicago's I knew where not going to be retroed..an sinceit was a 23 countdown pack its pretty obvious the "23" on the side..but i got no complaints overall except the inner lining of the X

i absolutely love both shadow xs and white/black xiiis so i'm definitely gonna buy this package.....but the inner lining on the xs and the 23 is reallybothering me. and those xiiis look cheap.

Ok, the all black air jordan 13 with the white pods and red soles are considered the all-stars because he wore them in the 98 all-star game.

The ones in this package are the season openers/starters, he rocked them at the beginning of the season.

I wish that the grey/black x's in this package had the #45 as well and if they can change it i wish that they would however the 23 is not bad at all. Ijust wanted the 45.

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

with the whole 23 theme that this count down is based on...is it really that bad to have a 23 instead of a 45? some people don't even know that Jordan was number 45 for a minute(adj.) period of time so it only makes sense to have 23...imo
i second that....i think 23 was the most important number in his career...so it is only right to have that on there....the Xs are fresh by the way...imean ofcourse the XIIIs outshine them but its gonna be a good pack.....

I wish that the grey/black x's in this package had the #45 as well and if they can change it i wish that they would however the 23 is not bad at all. I just wanted the 45.
So do I, 45 would have been better IMO but 23 is just as nice

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Although all components of these packs may look nice, is anyone else with me in that I was hoping for a little color variety? Don't get me wrong, I do like the classic white and/or black and red colorways, but something just tells me that I will get tired of 10+ packages of the same colored retro shoe
I have to agree on this one
eyes.gif

Although all components of these packs may look nice, is anyone else with me in that I was hoping for a little color variety? Don't get me wrong, I do like the classic white and/or black and red colorways, but something just tells me that I will get tired of 10+ packages of the same colored retro shoe

I doupt we will see all Bred colourways for 08 but more or less half..

to be completely honest i only want the XIII's, i love the X's but i dont really like all black shoes anymore

I'm still on the fence about this package, This is my favorite colorway for the XIII, this colorway never came out individually either, so it wouldextremely difficult to find . I'm a fan of the OG shadows, but I'm not feeling these retroes. With so many kicks coming out next year I literallycan't afford buying shoes I'm not feeling.

I wonder if it will be possible to get any of the packages below retail like people did with the BMP's.

Or

Will it be like the DMP's and absolutely very little chance of getting it at retail unless you risk dying of pneumonia from being out in the cold waiting.

Guess it'll have to be like the XX3's - a wait and see approach.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom