Pics PHARRELL floating Studio Yacht ... dude is balling

I was wondering why my @+@ was going extra slow at the top of the page.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by scshift

I always wondered about that. I see Pharrell balling out but other than that the only other rapper I see balling out is Birdman. Jay-Z, Diddy, 50 cent, all the richest rappers aren't all over the media doing some baller stuff
Pharrell never shows off though... he may give a tour of his home or studio etc..but for the most part he's humble in the spotlight. Birdman on the other hand
pharrell-ferrari.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by scshift

I always wondered about that. I see Pharrell balling out but other than that the only other rapper I see balling out is Birdman. Jay-Z, Diddy, 50 cent, all the richest rappers aren't all over the media doing some baller stuff
Pharrell never shows off though... he may give a tour of his home or studio etc..but for the most part he's humble in the spotlight. Birdman on the other hand
pharrell-ferrari.jpg

pimp.gif

does somebody remember that vid of him posted on here last year when he's at some kind of conference and dude just spits nothin but game? droppin knowledge and so forth?

EDIT: found the vid

dude is caking
pimp.gif

does somebody remember that vid of him posted on here last year when he's at some kind of conference and dude just spits nothin but game? droppin knowledge and so forth?

EDIT: found the vid

dude is caking
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom