[[PICS & VIDEO]] SNOOP , WARREN G, THE GAME AND OTHER's @ NATE DOGG FUNERAL SERVICE R.I.P

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Originally Posted by trhee

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Don't wanna nitpick at stupid things, but what's up with the way some of them are dressed? A fitted to a funeral? Jeans? No tie? There should be at least a LITTLE bit of respect shown when at a funeral..If someone invited me to a funeral of a person I barely knew, I still wouldn't even imagine wearing a fitted to it
I was thinking the exact same thing.  Just looks really tacky.  But RIP.

maybe its just me but if you show up to my funeral out of respect, i could care less what you wear. clothing really doesn't mean that much.

i'm sure i won't be turning over in my grave if you showed up in a Husker jersey
i feel the same way.

you really think nate dogg cares what they wear? hes dead. he cant do anything.

no offense to him. but, when i have my funeral, wear what you would have worn when we are hanging out. since its the last time youll hang out with me

Don't wanna nitpick at stupid things, but what's up with the way some of them are dressed? A fitted to a funeral? Jeans? No tie? There should be at least a LITTLE bit of respect shown when at a funeral..If someone invited me to a funeral of a person I barely knew, I still wouldn't even imagine wearing a fitted to it

maybe its just me but if you show up to my funeral out of respect, i could care less what you wear. clothing really doesn't mean that much.

i'm sure i won't be turning over in my grave if you showed up in a Husker jersey
i feel the same way.

you really think nate dogg cares what they wear? hes dead. he cant do anything.

no offense to him. but, when i have my funeral, wear what you would have worn when we are hanging out. since its the last time youll hang out with me

That tat is nice! Snoops fit for the funeral was
pimp.gif
!

RIP Nate Dogg

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

man snoop is the man. lookin clean as *#@%, dope tattoo, and he is just a legend. some of those other dudes should be taking notes. jeans and fitteds are not good looks at a funeral. i don't care what any of you dudes say. wear some damn khakis and a button up and tie at the least.
I agree and really, only Game looks way under dressed.  The one guy at least has on a blazer with his jeans.  In all the other pics, everybody has on at least a tie and most have on suits. 

Game probably doesn't have a suit, tie, or even khakis in his closet.  Probably just fitteds and white tees. 

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

man snoop is the man. lookin clean as *#@%, dope tattoo, and he is just a legend. some of those other dudes should be taking notes. jeans and fitteds are not good looks at a funeral. i don't care what any of you dudes say. wear some damn khakis and a button up and tie at the least.
I agree and really, only Game looks way under dressed.  The one guy at least has on a blazer with his jeans.  In all the other pics, everybody has on at least a tie and most have on suits. 

Game probably doesn't have a suit, tie, or even khakis in his closet.  Probably just fitteds and white tees. 

Wouldn't mind my homies showing up to mine in Memphis Tigers and Grizzlies gear.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Wouldn't mind my homies showing up to mine in Memphis Tigers and Grizzlies gear.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Very nice rat but I never understood why people seem to only get portrait tats of people after they pass. If im getting a tat of someone I would rather get it as they're living. (Just me probably )

Very nice rat but I never understood why people seem to only get portrait tats of people after they pass. If im getting a tat of someone I would rather get it as they're living. (Just me probably )

I was in carson yesterday and ran into Kurupt at chili's of all places and he was visually distraught about it all. Despite the loss he spent 5 minutes with me and my girl just chopping up "girls all pause" "behind the walls" and some of my favorite ignorant lines from the good ole days of west coast rap.

I was in carson yesterday and ran into Kurupt at chili's of all places and he was visually distraught about it all. Despite the loss he spent 5 minutes with me and my girl just chopping up "girls all pause" "behind the walls" and some of my favorite ignorant lines from the good ole days of west coast rap.

Back
Top Bottom