Picture Request: Couple Picture

Does anyone remember seeing those pictures of a couple's kicks, guy and his girlfriend, but all you can see is their shoes facing eachother. The girls pair is the same as the guys, but shes standing on her toes because she's kissing him. Her pair is a lot smaller than his, and yeah you should already remember which picture im talking about if not, then you've never seen it. I really want to find these pictures because i wanna show my girl this as a photo idea for her digital photography class. if I'm crazy, let me know and lock the thread hahaha i just remember seeing it and its killing me cause i cant find it.
indifferent.gif
thanks for any help

Does anyone remember seeing those pictures of a couple's kicks, guy and his girlfriend, but all you can see is their shoes facing eachother. The girls pair is the same as the guys, but shes standing on her toes because she's kissing him. Her pair is a lot smaller than his, and yeah you should already remember which picture im talking about if not, then you've never seen it. I really want to find these pictures because i wanna show my girl this as a photo idea for her digital photography class. if I'm crazy, let me know and lock the thread hahaha i just remember seeing it and its killing me cause i cant find it.
indifferent.gif
thanks for any help

What were the couple wearing? I'm asking because there's a lot of pictures like that floating around the internet.

What were the couple wearing? I'm asking because there's a lot of pictures like that floating around the internet.

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

post them all i wanna see all of em cause any one will do. thx
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

post them all i wanna see all of em cause any one will do. thx
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom