Pimps and @%*#!!

Do you'll ever get mad that all these artist are making money off of us? We spread the word throughout various boards(youtube, network sites, friends fam just top name a few) so they can get exposure. Im still going to listen to music and support artist because i love music but sometimes it just irks me. Every facet in life the  majority of us are getting pimped. Just wanted everyone's feelings on using your time and money hyping these artist up and your only reward is hearing melodic beats and inner thoughts. 

Do you'll ever get mad that all these artist are making money off of us? We spread the word throughout various boards(youtube, network sites, friends fam just top name a few) so they can get exposure. Im still going to listen to music and support artist because i love music but sometimes it just irks me. Every facet in life the  majority of us are getting pimped. Just wanted everyone's feelings on using your time and money hyping these artist up and your only reward is hearing melodic beats and inner thoughts. 

The only time your getting pimped is if your paying for something you DON'T support, which I'm sure your not. If your truly interested in the product, its more of an investment than anything else.

The only time your getting pimped is if your paying for something you DON'T support, which I'm sure your not. If your truly interested in the product, its more of an investment than anything else.

True. Just wanted different opinions on this. Its like we praise these artist like Gods, but dont see ourself in God like form. I know some are already killing life, and help these artist out along the way. Some need artist for inspiration.

True. Just wanted different opinions on this. Its like we praise these artist like Gods, but dont see ourself in God like form. I know some are already killing life, and help these artist out along the way. Some need artist for inspiration.

Back
Top Bottom