Pizza delivery driver urinates on customer's doorstep for not tipping (video)

Mann.. Half of y'all woudnt be acting like this of homegirl wasn't heavy..

I always tip when I go out to eat or get
Delivery.. This video bieng #1 reason why.

If u do tip or don't tip, that's your choice..

But if u don't.. Expect your food to get ****** with..

Not saying it's right that they do that.. But it happens..
Also if I'm spending +$100 on a dinner with my wife.. How am I not gana tip someone who's bringing us multiple plates of food?

And because i do.. We always get bomb service at the cheesecake factory

I work at restaurant and tipping is a part of how much I/We make, so generosity is always appreciated.

I do NOT expect tip if I'm ever rude or impatient with you - However, that is never the case.
My coworkers check if everything is okay, refill water, drinks, and etc.

Lastly, when I'm driving lengths to deliver to you, how do you not tip? :smh: Notorius poor tippers and non tippers: I take my time next time rather than getting it to you early.

I bet the people in this thread talking about they don't tip will drop a tip on stripper real quick 
mean.gif

Hell no but as has been clarified strippers aren't getting a base pay from the club they strip in. In their case, their income literally comes directly from customers.

It's not a tip if you pay for a lap dance in the back or a bj or sex.
Ahhhh so a waiter making $3.change per hour is sufficient for them to make a living. Gotcha.

I bet the people in this thread talking about they don't tip will drop a tip on stripper real quick :smh:   
Hell no but as has been clarified strippers aren't getting a base pay from the club they strip in. In their case, their income literally comes directly from customers.

It's not a tip if you pay for a lap dance in the back or a bj or sex.
Ahhhh so a waiter making $3.change per hour is sufficient for them to make a living. Gotcha.
The person doing the job must think so if they applied for it knowing what the salary would be.

Dont delivery drivers make like $10.00 an hour? Cant believe paying saying he lost a good job
mean.gif
, after gas and mileage put on his/her car everyday im sure it comes out to making like $3.00 an hour, unless people tip. I take that into consideration so i always tip.

Back
Top Bottom