Planet Fitness tells woman that her "toned body" was intimidating to other members...

lol planet fitness is a joke

even tho kanevsky is annoying this video was hilarious 

"lift weights quietly" 
roll.gif

i think the dude working there genuinely didnt know what the bag of chalk was. probably thought it was a pound of coke or something. 

This dude went from real cocky before he went in there to not being able to speak when he got kicked out.  Stumbling over his words, reverted to his old awkward pre-lifting teenage self. 

I go to PF. I only hit the gym twice a week and am not into lifting heavy weights, just an adequate amount of weight and cardio so $10 month for what I do is perfect. I do however see certain muscle heads in there every single day and they stick out like a sore thumb. You can tell the people that are there to show off or are just too cheap to join the other "healthy" people.
I even think there are rules posted on the walls about showing off or grunting while working out so people should know the rules.

:rofl: at you guys bringing up race

it had nothing to do that she was black. this has happened before with everyone who wears yoga pants and crop tops at the gym. people are way too soft these days at the gym especially PF. stop worrying about what other people look like and wear and focus on yourself and get in shape. its annoying.

the only reason you are hearing about this is because she took it to the media, its happened hundreds of times with white people, its just not surprising or worth going to the media with it because PF is dumb

I'm not even going to get sidetracked by whether or not you dudes think she is "attractive" or not, thats what some of you dudes would want anyway.

The issue at hand here is the attire this woman was wearing was perfectly normal gym wear. Take that into account and also think about why the person that raised an issue about her outfit used the word "intimidating" to describe the black woman. Time for everyone to look at the big picture here.

"lift weights quietly" 
roll.gif

i think the dude working there genuinely didnt know what the bag of chalk was. probably thought it was a pound of coke or something. 

O girl was not toned to me but this dude got my rolling at the 1 min mark yelling. Dudes was like WTF.........Craig was tripping with all those F bombs

There has to be other video like this one out there.

Last edited:

"lift weights quietly" :rofl:

This dude went from real cocky before he went in there to not being able to speak when he got kicked out.  Stumbling over his words, reverted to his old awkward pre-lifting teenage self. 

Dude really did toss his chalk out like it was cocaine, "WHAT THE **** IS THIS!?!" :rofl:

:rofl: at you guys bringing up race

it had nothing to do that she was black. this has happened before with everyone who wears yoga pants and crop tops at the gym. people are way too soft these days at the gym especially PF. stop worrying about what other people look like and wear and focus on yourself and get in shape. its annoying.

the only reason you are hearing about this is because she took it to the media, its happened hundreds of times with white people, its just not surprising or worth going to the media with it because PF is dumb

Though this is more than likely true, you're bringing it up as if it could never happen in the history of life :lol:

Last edited:
Very disappointed upon seeing pics.

I thought she would look like a female bodybuilder.

Instead she looks like your average in shape chick

PF has always been a joke doe

Now this chick was in PF like this

Or this one for the people that bring up race

Now we can say ahhhhhh maybe you don't need to work out here. We are canceling that your membership. 

That chick look like someones aunt 

"lift weights quietly" :rofl:

:lol: yea, they both looked a little worried at the end there. I love how he just tossed the chalk bag. "The **** is this?" :lol:

planet fitness and their 65lbs dumbells :lol:

worse gym evar

Lmaoooo dumbest **** ever. What gym only has dumbbells that low? :lol:

They dont even have a real bench station either, just smith machines lmao

You cant wear hoodies with the hood up or hats :lol:

Last edited:
come to think about it. I've seen guys (teens-early 20s) workout in PF with tanktop and wifebeaters.

They rang that bell on me after I dropped a weight ONCE, a week layer I cancelled my membership.

They know what they are doing trying to keep people forever fat.

Back
Top Bottom