plans for Halloween?

ricekrispies420

formerly l2icel3oi9i6
like the title says. any of you dressing up?

debating if i should stay in davis, go to san jo, or party in socal..
eyes.gif

might dress up as jack from jack in the box
laugh.gif

Not sure what is going on in San Jose ... im pretty sure NOTHING at all so stay away.

Im going to be JIMMY NEUTRON .

I live in San Jose, and I haven't heard anything for around here. I hear there's some stuff in the City though.

probably gonna hit up gyros 4d at wraging waters, then take the kids trick or treating back in the city

All you need to know:

http://www.sfstation.com/halloween/

I never do anything during Halloween but I actually want to go to Exotic Erotic and then maybe after, I can get this Halloween fix out of me and just wait tillI have kids to enjoy the festivities again.

All I got to say is stay away from that cow palace event if you're over 21, I learned that lesson last year
smh.gif

Originally Posted by kayZEEzay

All I got to say is stay away from that cow palace event if you're over 21, I learned that lesson last year
smh.gif

Let us know why ????

I always wanted to go ...... but I just cant.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

smh.gif

Let us know why ????

If your 18-20 its fine but for the 21 and up crowd its gonna feel like a high school dance
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

kayZEEzay wrote:

smh.gif

Let us know why ????

If your 18-20 its fine but for the 21 and up crowd its gonna feel like a high school dance
laugh.gif

Wait...the Exotic Erotic is like that? I always thought it was just bugged out....didn't know it had a young vibe. I would think the Civic Center thingwill be like that. Yes...please explain.

smh.gif

laugh.gif
I remember a couple folks from NT saying they were going to go last year. Then came back the next day saying it was wack as #*!@. Stopped servingdrinks early etc..

Originally Posted by jordans no vans

I heard freakfest is going to be in vallejo?? Anyone have any info about that?

i heard on Sac radio, it was gon be in Sac. imma be in sac for a party anyways so, if it is and the party is a dwner.
pimp.gif

i missed out on freakfest last year

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

Looking like it's the saw party so far... But wherever we go it is going to crack. That means you too Rico

LOL ... my BABY MOTHER .... drop me some more info on that.

Ill have to make sure we and my homies have a room for the night . If I go out there ill be staying at the Intercontinental and you will be in my room.
wink.gif

im working...anyone want to drop and say hi to me at walgreens? working til 1am on halloween, thats so f'd up and i requested the night off and they gaveit to some fatass lard that cant do anything at all. so piss'd!!!!

Im planning to go to the event at the Westin St. Francis also. $65 for entry and open bar doesn't seem too bad. The erotic exotic ball is this weekend andlooks fun, but I don't know anyone who'd spend $85 to go with.

^^^ $65 and OPEN BAR ??????

Ill have to look into that then . YOU KNOW I LOVE TO DRINK .

^^thats funny, my friends and I were just trying to decide between the saw/mind motion party, the westin, and the infusion lounge thing. Mainly I'm lookingfor a diverse crowd (sans hoodrats) + dope music.

looks like i'll be at the broadway block party thing...seems like everybody i know is going, so thats where i'll be...

n ething poppin for the 21 and under crowd?

oo and uhhh if not im finna throw a party my house... ill let yall kno.
and wen i do it i do it nice.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom