player exclusive release - someone please help me understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi. i am new to this forum so please pardon my "stupidity'...

i am a huge Jordan fan and when i shop around for some sneakers like Jordan's, Lebron, etc. i notice some of them are listed as "player exclusive" only... 

so i take it as player released only but yet i notice people on here and online like ebay, etc. have player exclusive sneakers for sale. i know the PE editions are not general release, so can someone enlighten me on how these PE sneakers are owned by someone that is obviously not a player...

like how do they have access to them?? someone please help me understand.

thanks 

Easy as 1-2-3

1: Connections
Know people within the industry.

2: Money
With enough money you can buy just about anything no matter how rare or limited it is.

3: Luck
Come across them by pure chance. I've picked up PE's before just on dumb luck and at great prices too.

Easy as 1-2-3

With enough money you can buy just about anything no matter how rare or limited it is.

Come across them by pure chance. I've picked up PE's before just on dumb luck and at great prices too.
What this guy said (i used to see this guys Avatar everywhere back in the day.... i think) 

Anyway, Nike/JB have a promo category that PEs and every other SUPER limited (not in store) kicks drop from. For instance the Oregon 3/4/5 whatever #'s they made, all came from the PROMO category. Unless you are famous, have money to waste, or know a PROMO manager/employee you are **** out of luck.

SOURCE: 

I have meet with the Jordan NA rep every QTR and have asked about PE's/Oregon 3's ect.

Easy as 1-2-3

What this guy said (i used to see this guys Avatar everywhere back in the day.... i think) 

Anyway, Nike/JB have a promo category that PEs and every other SUPER limited (not in store) kicks drop from. For instance the Oregon 3/4/5 whatever #'s they made, all came from the PROMO category. Unless you are famous, have money to waste, or know a PROMO manager/employee you are **** out of luck.

SOURCE: 

I have meet with the Jordan NA rep every QTR and have asked about PE's/Oregon 3's ect.
Also,

Promo also send out GR releases to celebrities and influencers... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom