Playing Chicken With Oncoming Train..Vol Yolo? Really??

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i was hoping they would all get hit.  i don't have much sympathy for people doing dangerous things to get attention

idiots.....we did some dumb %%!+ as kids, but this new generation really lacks some brain cells.

Is it bad that I kind of wanted them to get hit by the train?

I know, I know....kids do dumb stuff.  But c'mon son!

Reminds me of the kid that was train surfing and got decapitated.

Imagine the train conductor seeing these kids on the rail and hitting that emergency stop, could have cause the train to derail
30t6p3b.gif

I know someone who committed suicide by jumping in front of a train. The last thing that went through her head was the caboose.

Just saw this on the news today, I cant believe I share a city with such ignorant people. 

lol at that one n00b who jumped back in like 3 times, would not care if they all got hit

This is just plain stupid . Although one time me and my friend were throwing tires off a bridge with train tracks into a river. It was his turn and we both got scared because we heard a train horn. He couldn't just jump off because the river was low and even if it wasn't he didn't know how to swim that good. Needless to say he started running his *@@ off to where the end of the bridge was. The train got closer and I was scared he didn't make it. I couldn't see him because we were in a heavily wooded area. I started screaming his name and started looking for him. I found him sitting by a tree trying to hold his laugh in .that sob

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Reminds me of the kid that was train surfing and got decapitated.

Imagine the train conductor seeing these kids on the rail and hitting that emergency stop, could have cause the train to derail
30t6p3b.gif

gotta hit em, we're talking one or a few lives VS dozens if not hundreds

Back
Top Bottom