Playoff XII's last retro?

BalinB, leave him alone, all sneaker websites and search engines have been shut down

SMH

this Riker guy is known for crappy threads

plz warn him mods

Originally Posted by inglewooood

BalinB, leave him alone, all sneaker websites and search engines have been shut down

SMH

this Riker guy is known for crappy threads

plz warn him mods

Oh yeah? And what are those crappy threads I started, Boywonder :/

it's not funny, but I'm sick of these 24-7 forum guardians that practically come in every thread to moan like I'm in a nail salon...

I came across a wrong info on a very legit site - I came here to double check.

I guess this little kid got upset by my thread - but then again - had this immense urge to comment on the thread regardless.

Wait, so you already knew the answer. Decided to make a useless thread to "check"
indifferent.gif
, and now you mad?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BallinB

Wait, so you already knew the answer.

Originally Posted by Riker

I came across a wrong info on a very legit site - I came here to double check.

I don't know about you but when I check for something that means I'm not 100% sure about it.

wait, how would u know what a nail salon sounds like? there are guys in there? damn Riker, u just made ur self sound feminine and softer than before. but yea uhave always made stupid threads. log off and lurk

Originally Posted by inglewooood

wait, how would u know what a nail salon sounds like? there are guys in there? damn Riker, u just made ur self sound feminine and softer than before. but yea u have always made stupid threads. log off and lurk

Naaah...you should try better, that was really weak. And stop spamming the topic. I got my question answered, I guess. You didn't help. But you did getyour post count up - great. That's a great assessment right there.

Back
Top Bottom