Please contribute to relief efforts in Japan! Together, we've raised $20,000 and counting!

Thank you Meth for allowing us to donate through this great community, and thank you everyone for helping out with the cause. Glad to be an NTer..

just donated
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

It's wonderful to see all of these donations continue to come in around the clock, but unfortunately I can't keep at this 24 hours a day.  

For those of you donating this morning, I would greatly appreciate your patience. I do have other matters to attend to and I will be unable to process additional badges until this afternoon.  

It is possible that another administrator will have the opportunity to do so, but if that doesn't work out just hang in there and I will make sure that you get set up later on.

If you donated yesterday and still did not receive a badge, please forward the confirmation e-mail you received after you placed your donation to staff@niketalk.com and I or one of my fellow staff members will take care of it.

Thanks, everyone!

Quick question before I donate; what percent of each donation, or the total, actually goes to help survivors in Japan?  I know some companies keep a certain percentage, so only about 50% of the actual donation goes out to help the cause.  I'm not trying to be petty or anything, but I just want to make sure at least a majority of the donation will go directly to help survivors.

really love the new banner.
pimp.gif
to whoever created it.

posting to donate later. terrific job, NT.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

edit: t-shirts with the new banner?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Thank you everyone !!!!! ARIGATOU !!!!!

My neighborhood was not affected, the East JAPAN is really critical damage.
TOUHOKU is the catastrophic damage in the earthquake and tsunami have never experienced one.
Thanks to everyone and emergency rescue teams were sent from around the world. ARIGATOU!

http://www.ustream.tv/cha...edium=news-breaking-news

Free video streaming by Ustream

Dear Method Man

Thanks for the great support !!!
I do not understand so little English, but it might be able to tell you thanks. However, as a Japanese sincerely thank you. ARIGATOU!!!!

Just donated..Glad to be able to help out a great cause..And way to go NT for stepping up and helping out those in need..Makes me proud to be apart of this community..

When NT does these type of contributions to those in need it really shows as a whole how great the community is, so happy to be a part of this.

Donated. Thanks for posting this up! I wanted to donate to something other than the Red Cross. Seeing this community uniting like this puts a smile to my face.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom