Please contribute to relief efforts in Japan! Together, we've raised $20,000 and counting!

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Right. Take Donations for a lil more than a day. Extend it for like a one week period or something.

Ill be donating as soon as i can. Im currently broke but illl try to scrap up some kind of $ and help donate.

Yeah Meth can we keep this going for a while, maybe? I get paid next week so that'll be another chance to give.

Also how do I change the time on these threads and post. It still says 2:15

I suspected 1000 wasn't ambitious enough of a goal. Seeing how many members we have on here we could hit 3000 easily. 

If you set the bar too high, you subject yourself to the risk of the "drop in the bucket" effect.  Imagine yourself sitting there about to donate and we're $28 of the way toward $5,000.  That's intimidating for a lot of people.  

I felt confident we could get there within a few days - but not by mobilizing such a small portion of our users.   We're on pace to hit the $1,000 mark with less than FIFTY donations.  That's incredible.

I would've been very happy if we had 100 people donating $10 each.  I didn't expect that we'd have people really stepping up and giving over $25 on AVERAGE.  Seemingly each time I refresh our fundraising page, you all are just taking huge chunks out of that progress meter.  

We'll need to wait until tomorrow at the earliest to crack 100 total donations.  Hopefully if we continue to get the word out we can encourage more people to get involved.  Every little bit counts.  If you can donate $25, that's awesome.  If all you can give is $3, that's great, too.  

Keep up the great work, everyone!  

I bet we're past the $1000 mark with non-CC payments
smile.gif

It's probably the paranoid person in me but I don't trust giving money to fundraisers.  I'd give money directly if I could. 

Thank you NT.  I have a lot of family and friends in Japan, and this means a lot.  $87 at the time would have put us at our goal, but I'm glad we've surpassed that.  Let's keep this thing going.  
Much respect, Meth.

Genki_Sudo_We_Are_All_One_normal.jpg

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Just wondering, is it only NT members that can donate using this particular page?

Nope, it just goes under the NT umbrella of fundraising.

Back
Top Bottom