PLEASE HELP ASAP AIR JORDAN INFRARED VI AND CONCORD XI

So I just bought these from a guy off craigslist. They are my pictures, both pairs are size 12. Are they legit? VIs look good to me, but the carbon fiber onthe XIs look suspicious to me. Thanks for all your help, and please give reasoning why or why not they are fake.

i don't see anything wrong with cf. Jumpman and 23 on heal look good with right space between 2 and 3.
i think the xi's are legit.

^Thanks for the help guys. I was suspicious because I got a "too good to believe" price. Glad they are good, thanks!

XI - the carbon fiber and spacing on the 23 is good
VI - shape, color, Nike Air all look good as well.

Jack - Both of these are very legit, fantastic pick ups at a GREAT price.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I have yet to find a legit pair on Craigslist in my area. Good pick-up though. How much did you pay for the VI?

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

^$80
smile.gif

80???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? FOR INFRARED VI???????????????????????????? I CANT EVEN CALL THAT A STEAL BECAUSE AWORD TO DESCRIBE THAT DOESNT EXIST.
roll.gif

That is INSANEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats my size too...Ill buy those off you rite now!

Haha yeah it was about my best steal ever. I actually sold them to my friend for $80 because they are his size, not mine. Sorry guys, already gone haha.

^$80
smile.gif

You gotta be BS'ing us... $80?
eek.gif
Did that person not know anything about J's let alone any shoe?
smile.gif
Dang, that is a steal, almost a five fingerdiscount, almost a freebee, or whatever word you might want to use. You could have sold them for way over $80, unless they were fakes.
laugh.gif
But $80?
eek.gif
Istill can't get that out of my mind. I have mine in sz 9 DS but I got mine for retail when they released and they are still SUPER ICY.

^Well my friend is size 12 and has had some bad luck (got scammed), so I was feeling nice and gave him a major deal. I plan to flip the concords for a goodprice or trade them for my size.

^Well my friend is size 12 and has had some bad luck (got scammed), so I was feeling nice and gave him a major deal. I plan to flip the concords for a good
price or trade them for my size.

you and your good friend must be really tight with each other and you both have got to be the luckiest people in the shoe game. Send some luck this way.

^ Haha I was just feeling nice because he can never find deals. I wish you good luck man, it just takes patience and you will find a steal. Be creative inwhere you look.

Some of your pics aren't working! .............if you need any advice on how to upload pictures ....or tips on your camera work, pm me!

tongue.gif
...Nice pickups sir!

haha thanks man. I took down the pictures off my flickr because they were just taken to make sure they are authentic. Thanks for the help everyone!

Back
Top Bottom