Please help with Jordan 3 fear, might be buying soon

hey everyone, could anyone help with a LC on these fear 3s, everything seems to check out like the shape, EP, stitching, would love more opinions,

thanks NT

just notice on the size tag, bottom left has "999999999" ? I've never seen this before...
999999999 is like a "sample" code if you will.. Actually this just verifies their legitimacy IMO.. Fakes usually dont do this. I think these pairs with the all 9s are like the 1st run in production or something to make sure all is well before the actual big runs. Like sales samples or something but not marked by the old SS stamps. Someone correct me if im wrong here... These are probably the pairs people are seeded etc..Like the true ERs for example.. Ive also heard of people scooping these all 9s pairs from outlets etc..Some places used to have sample sales etc. ive been told.

Im thinking it works like this..Let say they make 5000 (for easy math) of these "samples"..Seeds and reps get theirs, the leftovers get mixed back in the RD stock to go to retail. Outets, FTL, CHP etc.

Doesn't increase their value, but they are more rare than the RD pairs..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom