Please join me in welcoming NikeTalk's two new moderators

blondsoccerplyr :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
He's havin heaven on earth, will his wings still fit him?

Congrats.
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360​
.::TheRiza27::.​

Congratulations!
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

OOHHHHH Helllllll noooo fam. I been doin this for 4 years, give a black man a chance man.
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

Fanatic :smile:
smile.gif

I suggest FR3SH
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We got pull in Yankees threads now :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
I guess RyanKMD's self-nomitation has been overlooked again.

Poor KMD.

I remember when his sig was like.."KMD IN 03" :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMYANKEES

Congratulations to all 4 of you guys.

Now we finally have someone in the upper echelon who can combat Ska23's Angels loyalty. :smh:
smh.gif

:b
tongue.gif
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

KLJ
Quote:
I suggest FR3SH :\
ohwell.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
Quote:
moderatorcy
:lol:
laugh.gif
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Quote:
Fanatic, I'll be your Monica Lewinsky.

kev, U the nastiest albino Black dude I know!

Quote:
I suggest FR3SH be considered for moderatorcy in 2008.
:lol:
laugh.gif

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Congrats to all four members for there respective accomplishments.
Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves | Bills​
Taylor-Jackson-Peterson-Williams-Hutchinson | Miller-Vanek-Campbell-Connolly-Roy | Jefferson-Foye-McCants-Brewer-Smith | Everett-Evans-Losman-Lynch-Moorman​

Congratulations to our two outgoing mods. The sneaker industry needs more voices from people from the fan community.

I am guessing that Fanatic15 will be doing a lot of moding in sports. That forum needs all of the level headed mods it can find so I am sure she'll do well.

I am not familar with the other incoming mod. The staff has never made a bad pick so I am sure Blazers21 is very much qualified and will do very well.

Team Economics​
Positive Externalities Since 2005​
Official Roster: Rexanglorum, KingLouisXIV, vkhoj, SunDOOBIE, geeduptrickyG, dmxfury​
AIM: Roy Anglais

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who does know me or is familiar with me.

1st. I am ALWAYS going to post on NT. Why? Because I am the firs to admit NT lead me and helped me on my path to where I have ended up. In Beaverton.

I have gained a WEALTH of knowledge, insight, connections and more importantly good friends. I know also for a fact that MANY people within the Walls of Nike read NT.

I have been sayin this for years; and hopefully with some of us working there, MANY of you will listen and believe it.

Nike REALLY pays attention to whats said here. The stuff with purpose and reason. Many of you are passionate about your shoes, but most of it doesnt translate when a person may be looking for informative feedback.

Just like when folks want to know what they should retro next. What colors would be hot..What Hybrids could be put out.. All of that doesn't work unless YOU the consumer buy into it.

Of course NT doesn't make up the majority of the Consumer Market, BUT it does represent MANY demo's by the people who are members here.

I won't go as far as to risk what I have gotten by leaking pictures and giving information that shouldn't be given, BUT I know I will be working to make a difference and show JUST how influential NT as a community is and how NT makes a difference at Retail.

Hey, I know and have said plenty times, you guys in the Jordan Forum don't understand much of the business side, but you do affect alot of the Hype that goes into poo poo releases. I will be at Nike making a difference, or at least trying.

Many of you always wonder what you can do to follow your passion. Being a Designer isnt the only way. There are MANY ways and I know for a fact there is ALOT of Talent on NT to join many Footwear Companies. Remember.. Justin Taylor and Jason Petrie (NTs own) are now Designers at Jordan and Nike respectively.

Just be smart about your path there, and it can happen. Nike is always trying to move in another direction and it takes new ways of thinking for them to notice.

Again.. If there is a Thread worth visiting. I'm there. Specially if it's got Nice Boobies!!! lol

Holla
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Wow rockdeep is going to work for nike

Damn hes lucky and one of the better mods

Finally nike getting someone to work for them that really knows sneakers at a grassroots level

All the best man if ya got a few size 9 samples laying around please look me up.
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

RockDeep is that dude... :pimp:
pimp.gif

and Fanatic, congrats...you're going to have to shut the 108 threads that pop up during the next week about Sox fans sticking it to the Yanks... :lol:
laugh.gif

represent well, shawty... :pimp:
pimp.gif

Gees I don't know how I missed this thread , I knew I should have thrown my name into that big thread that was going :smh:
smh.gif
. And are the only reason that new mods are nominated are when an existing mod needs to resign? And one more thing, Are HTTB and Fanatic15 related or they got a "thing" going on? :nerd:
nerd.gif
THE JOKER GANG
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

Back
Top Bottom