Please,... Legit check on this 2012 bred 11,,... Tnx a lot!

Do you have examples? Any pictures or scam listings? I'm curious to see the quality produced. Selling fakes is one thing but faking in store receipts to the point where they look legitimate is pretty through. I assume there are probably fake Jordans out there too then that would fool even the most experienced sneakerheads with their quality and lack of any "fake" identifying factors? Essentially, they match the quality of legit authorized versions while still being unauthorized? 
faking a receipt is actually pretty easy from a designer and problem solvers perspective..Give me the right tools and a week and ill be pumping out FTL receipts like no other. All you need is the thermal paper/printer paper and the printer and bootleg software..Which are all probably also made in China. They probably wont be SPOT on, but it will be close enough to fool the masses..Now a pair of shoes is a little harder to produce to quality standards over and over and over. Shoes are produced by hand, printers simply reprint.. Generally most all bootleg shoes will have some sort of tells because their are corners being cut..It would be very hard to tell a good fake receipt UNLESS you have a valid one sitting next to it..

NEVER, i repeat NEVER solely base your decision to buy a pair of kicks on "paperwork" or feedback. 

Last edited:

faking a receipt is actually pretty easy from a designer and problem solvers perspective..Give me the right tools and a week and ill be pumping out FTL receipts like no other. All you need is the thermal paper/printer paper and the printer and bootleg software..Which are all probably also made in China. They probably wont be SPOT on, but it will be close enough to fool the masses..Now a pair of shoes is a little harder to produce to quality standards over and over and over. Shoes are produced by hand, printers simply reprint.. Generally most all bootleg shoes will have some sort of tells because their are corners being cut..It would be very hard to tell a good fake receipt UNLESS you have a valid one sitting next to it..

NEVER, i repeat NEVER solely base your decision to buy a pair of kicks on "paperwork" or feedback. 
Yikes man. I got lucky then. I purchased 3-4 pairs from ebay/kixify based on feedback and receipts. All of them were confirmed to be legitimate based on the pictures I posted here. At least by 1-2 people in each thread. I've dealt with fake Gamma Blues so I know how Fake 11's look but I was just lucky with the White Cement 4's and Infrared 6's. 

Last edited:
this..As stated, be very careful with receipts and positive feedback when buying shoes..These guys know what you guys wanna see. If they can get the product this good, paperwork and stickers are the easy part.

Timmy what do u think about the pair its legit or not?

Back
Top Bottom