PLEASE LOCK: NYY OFFSEASON THREAD NOW UP.

Where do the Yankees finish the Regular Season

• AL East Champs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wild Card

• Miss Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My south bronx all star team just beat the east Harlem all stars 10-0 and my three pitchers all threw a no hitter. This is the first time the east Harlem all stars have ever been beaten by the south bronx :D

Last edited:
Great start by CC.

Team needs to get back to becoming base stealing threats. If we want a chance at the whole thing. We need Gardner & Ellsbury to steal occasionally. Nothing in the last 43 games for Gardner, none since Ellsbury has been back for 24 games.

Yeah yeah ARod & Teix are killing the ball. But those bats won't always be hot. You need to put pressure on the pitchers, and try to force those mistakes.

Our bullpen, Aggressive, but smart base running & timely hitting that's our biggest chance to do something.

You got 2 guys who are great speed in Jacoby & Gardner. Use it. Even though Didi & Chris Young never use it, they have decent speed to take a base here and there. It's frustrating.

I'm sick of Brett not taking chances too, a lot of that is his blame. No stolen base attempts in 43 games? Come on. Take a base.

Like Paul O'Neill said, steal on 2 outs. If you get thrown out, so what... You gave another chance to see more pitches for Alex, Teix or McCann. Especially if they had 2 strikes on them.

Last edited:
Dickey vs. Eovaldi 7:05
Price vs. Nova 1:05 Saturday
Estrada vs. Tanaka 1:05 Sunday

Need to let Dickey come to us... Pause... Don't chase, just wait on his pitches. If he leaves it up, that's how you win.

See the Captain

Last edited:
should be a great series 
pimp.gif

Ev already ******* up.

Probably gonna struggle against this ******** knuckleball again tonight. Dickey weak as **** too.

L tonight

that's gotta be out....

if that's not a homer i quit

Last edited:
Ev was great in the second. He should have some confidence back.

That's a HR, tie game. Time to get to Dickey.

Ev pitched a hell of a game. Those last two "hits" were ******* wack as ****. Great game by him.

Steal a ******* base...

Good lord.

"Don't want to take the bat out of A-Rod's hands" *A-Rod promptly grounds out into a double play.

this team couldn't hit a knuckleballer with a ironing board :smh:

hope they ain't throw us off for a couple games ....

Back
Top Bottom