PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

Trade the 30th pick.  Ready for my unrealistic pipe dream type deal?

30th pick + Andrew Bogut + David Lee for Demarcus Cousins

Boom.  Dynasty.
And if this trade were to happen. I'd be happy to walk one block away from work to watch the Bogut/DLee tandem take over Sacramento. lol

What are your guys' thought on the 30th pick? Do you think Myers keeps the pick or tries to package a deal with Lee? I don't think Lee will be moved anytime. lol. But, if the Kings need a name on their roster other than Rudy Gay, maybe they would consider a trade for Stauskas. He'd be a good option off the bench.
Trade the 30th pick.  Ready for my unrealistic pipe dream type deal?

30th pick + Andrew Bogut + David Lee for Demarcus Cousins

Boom.  Dynasty.
LOL. You must be a Laker fan at heart.

Anyone know if Curry is gonna be doing any autographs out here in the Bay Area?

I seen draymond, Bogut, Klay out with appearances scheduled. I wanna get my dubnations signed

Been saying Cousins over Bogut. Bogut is the obvious weak link in our line up.

Against lesser teams it's easier to abuse his size. But we saw that against more disciplined teams who are better coached we need someone more mobile.

Kind of like how easy it is for a 15 year old to beat his little 7 year old at basketball. But if that 7 year old were quick and had a shot then that size wouldn't matter as much.

So after one bad round Bogut is now the weak link? Ok :lol:.
Cousins is obviously a better, younger player, but I wouldn't touch him on this team. Ball movement made this team.

So after one bad round Bogut is now the weak link? Ok
laugh.gif
Cousins is obviously a better, younger player, but I wouldn't touch him on this team. Ball movement made this team.
I don't think of him as a weak link. Just the thought of Cousins possibly being traded lol. I'm happy with Bogut as our C.

Let's assume Sacramento will ship him east as to not have to face him within the Conference.

Then let's assume we have Bogut for another year at least- the positive is that his contract decreases over the life, though by just shy of $1m. Would like to see his regular season minutes be watched so Festus can get more burn but also it was clearly evident he had nothing left in the tank by the WCF. He battled through but was handled so easily in the Finals it wasn't even funny.

I don't disagree with leaving the team alone. Though we're limited, we must explore any option that can improve the team given the rest of the NBA isn't static.

I made the assertion long before the finals. Weaklink doesn't necessarily mean scrub, either.

Put it this way, does anyone think we re-sign Bogut?

Last edited:
Why would they re-sign a guy that they EXTENDED LAST SEASON :lol:? Not to be mean, but it seems like you clearly don't like the guy. To me, it's clear that he gives his all. His body just cannot handle the load that his heart tells him to give. Bogut has 2 years left, and honestly, he might be done after that.

I'm not ready to throw the book at bogut. he is still that dude for our team on defense, with the exception of the finals, of course. yes, he got out worked by mosgov, but like someone stated, his gas tank was on E. deepest run in the playoffs for the aussie; but after battling AD, Gasol, then Howard, yeah, I can understand why he was exhausted by the finals. only problem is, with his age and history of injuries, in the chance we make another run to the finals, I don't see it getting easier for him. I can't imagine too many scenarios in which playing iggy and draymond as our 4 and 5 would be sustainable for them on both ends of the floor.

I know our roster already has a winning formula, but I still want the dubs to have a 5 who can play with his back to the basket and in the post. correct me if I'm wrong, but it seemed like livingston was our best option for playing close to the basket. thus,I wouldn't give up bogut+picks for nothing less than a player with boogie or LMA's skills on offense.

Livingston is under contract for another two years. He'll be good.

No lie, Cousins on the Warriors would be nice...I think he'd thrive. And I also would think the Warriors would reach a new level of annoying with how much Draymond and Cousins complains on the court lol.

good looking out, fam. thought we only signed him to a one year contract, glad we still have him for awhile.

Last edited:
Why would they re-sign a guy that they EXTENDED LAST SEASON :lol:? Not to be mean, but it seems like you clearly don't like the guy. To me, it's clear that he gives his all. His body just cannot handle the load that his heart tells him to give. Bogut has 2 years left, and honestly, he might be done after that.

well yeah that's what i'm saying. his biological expiration date is closing in sooner than everyone else's on the team i think (the two years left on his deal might even be kind of generous; willing to bet he will be a bench player that last year). hence the weakest link.

i don't hate the guy i'd have a beer with him and ask him why he and mark can't kiss and make up

Back
Top Bottom