Please lock this one up mods

^ yup.. if something is going happen, id rather it happen early.. and at least we'll get mathis back.. and lane

Geoff Mosher@GeoffMosherCSN 3m

Matt Tobin still not practicing. Has the high ankle sprain.

Martin Frank@Mfranknfl 5m

Dennis Kelly at LG, Andrew Gardner at RT w/1st team OL during individual drills. #Eagles

really need graham to have the game of his life on Monday night.. then we can just leave him there

Last edited:
Man these O-Line injuries :smh:

Monday night is going to be tough in that loud hostile dome with a patchwork O-Line. Stoutland has his work cut out for him but I think we will be okay. Foles HAS to help out the O-line though and get the ball out quicker. It's absolutely paramount otherwise it will be rough.

However, I think with the new drug testing policy it's possible Lane's suspension might be reduced. That would be a godsend.

If foles and car Williams play better last Sunday we win 40+ zip:

“@smartfootball: Another inexcusable miss by Foles throwing behind Matthews on trips 4 verts. PHI had guys like this open all day

“@smartfootball: Nick Foles's second fumble vs JAX. Eagles ran old R&S switch concept and Maclin was wide open:

“@Jeff_McLane: @smartfootball How about this one? Foles eventually was blindsided and fumbled.

Last edited:
TY is gonna roast us. God knows we can't cover small, quick receivers. I'm glad our run defense is stout and Richardson sucks though so we can make them one dimensional. Foles has to play better of course. I'm confident he'll bounce back.

“@smartfootball: Effect of uptempo/no huddle: I don't think this is the look you want on 4th and 1, Jacksonville (49 yard TD for PHI)

TY is gonna roast us. God knows we can't cover small, quick receivers. I'm glad our run defense is stout and Richardson sucks though so we can make them one dimensional. Foles has to play better of course. I'm confident he'll bounce back.

Boykin should be on hilton.. Then I would put Carroll on Reggie Wayne.. And Cary on nicks, if we're going play cary

I love Boykin but I'm sure he is not happy with his playing time. He only play like 33 percent of the defensive snaps or something similar this past week. Obviously the opponents personnel dictates his playing time but he's way too good to play so little. Have to find ways to get him on the field.

Foles :smh:

“@smartfootball: For everyone saying Foles fixed everything in 2H, here's one from the 3Q. He ends up checking down to McCoy for 2yds

I hope Smith works out man. Im seeing all these rookie defensive players make immediate impact in week 1 & our 1st round pick aint get in the game :smh:

If foles and car Williams play better last Sunday we win 40+ zip:

“@smartfootball: Another inexcusable miss by Foles throwing behind Matthews on trips 4 verts. PHI had guys like this open all day

“@smartfootball: Nick Foles's second fumble vs JAX. Eagles ran old R&S switch concept and Maclin was wide open:

“@Jeff_McLane: @smartfootball How about this one? Foles eventually was blindsided and fumbled.

I hope Foles his kicking himself reviewing the tape. We need better then that Foles

I hope Foles his kicking himself reviewing the tape. We need better then that Foles
gotta be..

coaches better have him and cary Williams clued to the film room this week.. completely agree with this:

Chris B. Brown @smartfootball  ·  56m

If he played even average Foles might've had 600 yards. I've never seen such wide open guys in an NFL game and it's unreal they are missed

Last edited:
jaws trolling.. he has access to all 22 film and he's saying this
mean.gif

Sheil Kapadia@SheilKapadia 5m

"Jacksonville kind of knew what they were doing." Jaws on Foles/Eagles offense, from @Tim_McManus: http://goo.gl/YU7euU

Boykin needs to take some of Cary's snaps, or Carroll even.
I can't believe how open those receivers were :x :x :x

Martin Frank@Mfranknfl 3m

WR Josh Huff (shoulder), OL Matt Tobin (ankle) not practicing today. Both have been out since Aug. #Eagles

Back
Top Bottom