Please lock this one up mods

This might be another year when 10-6 isnt good enough if you don't win your division. Like Cards last year

I think Nolan Carroll deserves a shot on the outside, can't get any worse than Cary and Bradley who NEVER play the ball in the air and get burned every week,

And if we're truly being honest yesterday was a really bad game for Boykin as well, he got toasted by Fitz all game long in the slot

Well having Boykin play slot vs Fitz was going to be bad anyway, which did happen on multiple plays.

The Eagles should've drafted Deone Bucannon from WAZZU instead of that LB with their 1st round pick. Did you see the play he made against Ertz in the endzone? SMH :smh:

Last edited:
on that last throw of the game for us i wonder if Matthews ever thought about tipping it over to our TE (i think thats who was standing in the end zone with him on the left side)

they have to work on them scenarios in practice, dont you think ? 

It would have been perfect literally, i know you want to be the superhero and have a wining TD but i really wonder if that crossed the teams mind at all

Maybe im just over thinking it all to much 
mean.gif

Last edited:
^ was a horrible throw.. at least give your guy a chance to come down with it in the field of play..

or has been mentioned if every guy in coverage backs up, and they blitzed up front.. mac would have had a real shot once he could beat his guy

Last edited:
The Eagles should've drafted Deone Bucannon from WAZZU instead of that LB with their 1st round pick. Did you see the play he made against Ertz in the endzone? SMH :smh:

Loved him said it in the draft thread I think he's the best safety in the draft not named Pryor or Dix

I think we all loved Bucannon, nobody saw him going that high tho

Pryor has been awful

HCD I haven't watched him enough

I still can't get over the Marcus Smith pick; he shows me no potential for the future from what I've seen

I still can't get over the Marcus Smith pick; he shows me no potential for the future from what I've seen
we lucked out with Mathews and beau contributing so heavily already.. and huff has shown that he has the speed to belong, just needs to slow things down a bit and get in control out there

unless we trade graham before the deadline, he's really 4th or 5th on the depth chart for OLB and pass rushers.. and he's gotten experience on the inside, which will be great for us in the long run

Last edited:
we lucked out with Mathews and beau contributing so heavily already.. and huff has shown that he has the speed to belong, just needs to slow things down a bit and get in control out there

unless we trade graham before the deadline, he's really 4th or 5th on the depth chart for OLB and pass rushers.. and he's gotten experience on the inside, which will be great for us in the long run

Yeah overall the draft seems promising but to have your 1st round pick barely even playing is brutal; think about Verrett in midnight green right now :smh:

honestly, I'm still pretty high and optimistic on him.. cant remember where I read it, but someone made some excellent points once we started trying him out at ILB.. and kept working him in there..

what if he ends up being our replacement for demeco on the inside.. he's shown he has coverage ability.. if he can use his size and strength effectively on the inside, then use his rushing ability on select downs (like what we do with kendricks).. we can go after another pass rusher in free agency or through the draft, then we'll have a pretty nice set of LBs going forward with kendricks, barwin and smith II.. and all will be versatile

honestly, I'm still pretty high and optimistic on him.. cant remember where I read it, but someone made some excellent points once we started trying him out at ILB.. and kept working him in there..

what if he ends up being our replacement for demeco on the inside.. he's shown he has coverage ability.. if he can use his size and strength effectively on the inside, then use his rushing ability on select downs (like what we do with kendricks).. we can go after another pass rusher in free agency or through the draft, then we'll have a pretty nice set of LBs going forward with kendricks, barwin and smith II.. and all will be versatile

I hope you're right; everything I hear about him seems to be negative and then I watch him play

hopefully it's just one big transition to the NFL for him but usually you can at least see flashes which I haven't seen yet

^ what have you heard that was negative?

I mean obviously he isn't playing much.. but anything with work ethic or that sort of thing?

Last edited:
I will give Smith II some time, it's not like he's been playing Linebacker that long let alone ILB.
Looks like Graham is staying put with us, and I'm happy with that. Although that 2010 Draft still haunts me, I thought we moved up to draft Earl Thomas but we drafted Graham.

Still mulling over the loss, it had a very Reid-esque vibe to it. It also brought back memories of the nfc championship game vs. the cards. :smh:

^ what have you heard that was negative?

I mean obviously he isn't playing much.. but anything with work ethic or that sort of thing?

just hearing the guys who report on the Eagles on the radio; etc reporting on him that he looks lost, doesn't look impressive in practice, etc.

I will give Smith II some time, it's not like he's been playing Linebacker that long let alone ILB.
Looks like Graham is staying put with us, and I'm happy with that. Although that 2010 Draft still haunts me, I thought we moved up to draft Earl Thomas but we drafted Graham.

Still mulling over the loss, it had a very Reid-esque vibe to it. It also brought back memories of the nfc championship game vs. the cards. :smh:

I am starting to think Graham can be a piece to the puzzle; he has def bulked up and Billy Davis seems to know how to get the max. out of his talents

Billy Davis is a highly underrated hire by Chip

^ problem is, what do we pay him..

for us, he's a situational player.. I'm pretty sure a 4-3 team is going give him more money than we're going be willing to pay him

Texans vs TexansNorthEast :pimp: :pimp: What a massive Homecoming this will be for a lot of players :lol:

Demeco, Barwin, Casey, Donnie and Braman :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Maehl meh :lol:

Back
Top Bottom