Please lock this one up mods

The manner in which they are being handled is disturbing. They've been exposed on marquee games on the road all season(except indy)

Chip finally gave into his plan to lose games for mariota. Should've started in week 1 though :smh:
Man what?

I don't recall ever stating I was ready to pack in the season. But I still think that this team should NOT be getting blown out with the talent we have on this team.

I knew Rodgers and co. would get their points in on us, but failing to get defensive pressure, especially on 3rd down, and allowing big play after big play to result in touchdowns is NOT an indication of a team that WANTS to prove to the league that they are for real...and I say that as a lifelong Eagles fan btw..

I hear ya man; this is going to be a long week but I just have to hope they learn from this and if they meet the Packers again it's not nearly the same outcome

it's just getting embarassing at this point.
Man what?

my fault, my trolling wasn't so obvious.

Real talk though, I'm going to look on the greener side and hope that this loss forces the whole squad to step up their games. Just make it to the dance and anything can happen

Obviously you guys are entitled to your own opinions and I respect that, but I just don't see how getting blown out is more of a positive than fighting a team tooth and nail in a close game...

We come off looking inferior, that we're phony, and that we simply are unprepared as a team to compete against respectable teams. Look at us getting our ***** kicked..yeah that's something to feel positive over..:rolleyes

I wouldn't like a loss period, but at least if we lost by a few points, it shows this team had a game plan that we had success executing.

Losing in pathetic fashion like this is hardly forgiveable. Idc who it is we played against, Sanchez and the offense looked just as bad as the defense

Better have a complete game against Tennesee, last thing we need is doubt heading into Dallas on Thanksgiving

I'd rather lose like this than how we lost to 9ers and especially the cards

what I mean is...

When you get the doors blown you sit back and think this team has ways to go and hope they can pick up it; when you lose a close game like the 49ers and Cards game there is so much "what should have happened"

Close losses don't make me worry about the team being competent enough, blowouts make us look unworthy ESPECIALLY against elite quarterbacks when we got scraps at the QB position ourselves

There's no good from losses period. Just win

what I mean is...

When you get the doors blown you sit back and think this team has ways to go and hope they can pick up it; when you lose a close game like the 49ers and Cards game there is so much "what should have happened"

A few points in a loss equals just a few plays away from probably winning the game...getting blown out of a big game, against a winning team like Green Bay, proves that we're actually just mediocre, and that teams like Green Bay are much more superior as an organization than we are at this point..

There's no valor in packing it in, no pun intended, there's valor in competing and putting your best effort out there on the field..NO REASON..this game should've gotten so out of hand..I don't make excuses, even in my own life..

Last edited:
team is 7-3 man; should be 8-3 going into a battle for 1st place against the Cowboys

let's relax a bit

team is 7-3 man; should be 8-3 going into a battle for 1st place against the Cowboys

let's relax a bit

I'll relax a bit when the Cowboys aren't on our heels and we put together an impressive win against a winning team..but just for the record, I haven't lost hope for this season, although I do realize our team has way too many flaws to overlook...and effort apparently is one of them...

Close losses don't make me worry about the team being competent enough, blowouts make us look unworthy ESPECIALLY against elite quarterbacks when we got scraps at the QB position ourselves

There's no good from losses period. Just win

EXACTLY!
At the same time, losses like this make the management and coaching staff take a hard look at the team from a strategic and personnel standpoint.  Maybe Chip or Billy sees something in the defense and/or offense that needs correction.  Losses like the 49ers and Cardinals ones sometimes leave you with a misguided sense of "oh well we should have won that, we're good".

Last edited:
I'll relax a bit when the Cowboys aren't on our heels and we put together an impressive win against a winning team..but just for the record, I haven't lost hope for this season, although I do realize our team has way too many flaws to overlook...and effort apparently is one of them...

you have to play out the season no one saw the Giants, Ravens, etc winning the SB

this was a bad loss but it can bring some positives and that is what I am going to bank on moving forward

you have to play out the season no one saw the Giants, Ravens, etc winning the SB

this was a bad loss but it can bring some positives and that is what I am going to bank on moving forward

that is true, everyone starts the playoffs at 0-0, regardless of the win/loss record...but I still wish this team put a better effort out there on the field than they did today, we looked like we didn't even gameplan for Green Bay...the loss is an embarassment, but hopefully this team brings it's A game moving forward...

I think we'll be fine. But at the same time after seeing this game...we should probably go DB & QB(maybe ILB) in the next draft, nothing else.

Address the rest in Free Agency.

Last edited:
I can't even put blame on Sanchez; he never had a chance today, Foles wouldn't have done any better the way he was playing

I am already over this loss and looking towards what I consider a must win against the Titans next week

Back
Top Bottom